Anyone keep track of how many lies were told during last nights' debate ?

Right now I am thinking less than a 5 minute Trump press conference....which I admit is a high bar...
Here's a trick question. If Anderson Cooper says Trump lied about something, how do you know he's not lying ? Because Rachel Maddow and George Stephanopoules said it too ?

How many times did Schiff, Nadler, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Stzrok, and McCabe lie in the last 4 years ? And Queen Hillary ?

Since you started this thread- clearly the lies told by Democrats are important to you.

Are the lies told by Republicans important to you also?

Are the lies told to you by Donald Trump important to you?

Me? I do think lies matter. The truth matters. Yet I also recognize that politicians in general tend to lie.

I can't keep track of all of the lies made each week by Donald Trump, nor can I keep track of all of the lies that Trump makes at each of his campaign rallies. I didn't listen to the entire debate last night but if you want we can discuss 'lie' buy 'lie'. You name one from the debate- we discuss. I name one from a Trump rally- we discuss.

You up for it?
So what you are saying - unintentionally, of course - is that lies only matter if you think President Trump lied.

No- I am saying I am up for a challenge of discussing 'lie' by 'lie'. I think lies do matter.

So rather than just claiming that those Ebil Democrats lied their asses off, give me a lie that bothered you and I will be glad to discuss.

Just as I am happy to discuss some of Trump's whoppers- are you?
But in your previous post you said all politicians lie, so why is lying so important to you now?

Hey I didn't start the thread- I also wonder why it is important to Angelo- now.

Yes I do believe all politicians lie. Trump has taken it to a new level- proclaiming to his followers that there is no actual truth- because he will present alternate facts that they should believe. Trump attacks the media for any facts he does not like- even when it is his own pocket propaganda media like Fox News. Trump's goal is to convince his followers to only believe what he says to him- even when it is blatantly obvious that it is a lie- and not to believe anything from anyone who doesn't agree with him.

And that is taking lying to a scary new level in America.

Here's a trick question. If Anderson Cooper says Trump lied about something, how do you know he's not lying ? Because Rachel Maddow and George Stephanopoules said it too ?

How many times did Schiff, Nadler, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Stzrok, and McCabe lie in the last 4 years ? And Queen Hillary ?

Since you started this thread- clearly the lies told by Democrats are important to you.

Me? I do think lies matter. The truth matters. Yet I also recognize that politicians in general tend to lie.

I can't keep track of all of the lies made each week by Donald Trump, nor can I keep track of all of the lies that Trump makes at each of his campaign rallies. I didn't listen to the entire debate last night but if you want we can discuss 'lie' buy 'lie'. You name one from the debate- we discuss. I name one from a Trump rally- we discuss.

You up for it?
So what you are saying - unintentionally, of course - is that lies only matter if you think President Trump lied.

No- I am saying I am up for a challenge of discussing 'lie' by 'lie'. I think lies do matter.

So rather than just claiming that those Ebil Democrats lied their asses off, give me a lie that bothered you and I will be glad to discuss.

But in your previous post you said all politicians lie, so why is lying so important to you now?

Hey I didn't start the thread- I also wonder why it is important to Angelo- now.

Yes I do believe all politicians lie. Trump has taken it to a new level- proclaiming to his followers that there is no actual truth- because he will present alternate facts that they should believe. Trump attacks the media for any facts he does not like- even when it is his own pocket propaganda media like Fox News. Trump's goal is to convince his followers to only believe what he says to him- even when it is blatantly obvious that it is a lie- and not to believe anything from anyone who doesn't agree with him.

That does sound bad, -
It's also completely untrue.

You up for it?

Of course none of that is true, so the question is, are you lying or have you been duped by someone else?

You up for it?

Of course none of that is true, so the question is, are you lying or have you been duped by someone else?

Well feel free to point out anything I said that is clearly not true- and prove it.

Isn't there a fact check site that will tell us?

Like all those noble fact check sites that tell us how many lies Trump tells?
You're not that naive. Democrats arent fact checked. At least not by the MSM

Sigh. Typical Trumpsky. I can lead you to the facts, but I can't force you to actually read them.

I posted 4 or 5 links to factchecking the debates.

Trumpskies like yourself just continue to piss and moan about how nobody did any fact checking.

And meanwhile- you lap up every lie told to you by your Dear Leader.

Right now I am thinking less than a 5 minute Trump press conference....which I admit is a high bar...

Leftist media is not in business of informing people, but in business of informing each other. Single fake news, or lie, or insinuation from one source gets repeated instantly by the others, and while repeating it, they refer to is as another source. By the time their lie is debunked, or proven wrong, the damage is already done, and it doesn't matter if they retract it or not, they just move to another lie, fake news, insinuation. It's never ending cycle.

Well feel free to point out anything I said that is clearly not true- and prove it.
You made a statement about your fantasies about the President. If you want to have a debate, then present some facts to support your fantasies.

91bc8a9a1749e65e96142e99616e3679.jpg

Sigh. Typical Trumpsky. I can lead you to the facts, but I can't force you to actually read them.

Trumpskies like yourself just continue to piss and moan about how nobody did any fact checking.

How many of those "fact checking sites" have disproved that "150 million people died from guns since 2007"?

How many of those "fact checking sites" have disproved that "150 million people died from guns since 2007"?

Look- I can't make you read- but I certainly am not going to do the very research you refuse to do for you.

I gave you the links- the links to the factchecking that your fellow contards said that no media had done.

Maybe you should be asking why your fellow contards lied about the media- or actually read what they said?

You made a statement about your fantasies about the President. If you want to have a debate, then present some facts to support your fantasies.

Again:

Again:
lol There was no substance to your post so there is nothing to prove or disprove. Instead of just ranting about the President, try providing facts to support your opinions and then maybe you won't appear so stupid.

Again:
lol There was no substance to your post so there is nothing to prove or disprove. Instead of just ranting about the President, try providing facts to support your opinions and then maybe you won't appear so stupid.

Either you can point out where I lied- or your claim that I lied was a lie.

Which is it?

Either you can point out where I lied- or your claim that I lied was a lie.

Which is it?
You sound like those depressed media commentators
paid to lie . Why is everyone over at Fox happy ?
They get to tell the truth. (at least for the last 4 years)

You sound like those Trump sycophants who declare that Americans shouldn't believe the facts, but believe Trump's alternative facts.

Forum List

Back