Anyone know why Obama gave the Chinese 3.7 million dollars for germ warfare?

Trump has ordered an investigation into this payment and the relationship between democrats and Chinese.

Do you have a link for this claim?
Yes I can provide lots of links, but the real question is where have you been that you did not hear this?

I am never wrong, it pisses a lot of people off

It isn’t for germ warfare.
Take a good look around and you will see the effects of germ warfare. Every jet that flew in from China before the travel ban could have been sprayed with coronavirus turning the people into germ warfare spreaders. The CIA found out and advised Trump. See the germ warfare weapon can be natural as well as manmade, as long as it works

There is no evidence to support that And it’s a particularly stupid claim since it’s tanking tbe Chinese economy as well.

Aside from that, the money (which Obama had no influence over) was to study corona virus since two recent outbreaks, SARS and MERS involved corona virus that stated in bats. There is nothing sinister about it.
The chinese economy is not like ours though as only the government benefits from a better economy, here we benefit as well and our standard of living and personal freedoms have NEVER been this poor. Even in ww2 the USA was 100 percent unaffected at home

Not true. The Chinese have taken the long view towards economic planning. They have been experimenting with capitalism alongside state control, and it has worked well for them (no purely communist economy has ever really succeeded long term).

The standard of living for the Chinese people overall has greatly improved to the point where they are now a formidable consumer class.

Personal freedoms aren’t so great but it would be foolish to dismiss the improvements that have led to the development of a substantial Chinese middle class.

Trump has ordered an investigation into this payment and the relationship between democrats and Chinese.
Wonder if he will investigate the relationship between the Republicans and the Chinese and the Trump family business ties with China?
Oh has a Republican given a Chinese bioWARFARE lab 3.7 million dollars? Do share. Please.

I hope enough is dug up on shitstain obama and his familiar, Hillary, to hang them both.

Yes I can provide lots of links, but the real question is where have you been that you did not hear this?

It isn’t for germ warfare. It is a multilateral study funded by NIH.
It was their payment the Hussein and DNC owed the Chinese for helping them get elected.
God...you nuts have absolutely no relation
ship with reality.
No, you don’t. The Chinese have been caught red-handed many times helping Dems get elected. Biden’s boy made most his money from China, not Ukraine.

A lot of people made money from China. Including the Trumps.
LOL Bidens kid made 1.5 billion from China
Don’t you mean trillion?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

aaaand how did that work out traitor ?

It was their payment the Hussein and DNC owed the Chinese for helping them get elected.
ship with reality.
No, you don’t. The Chinese have been caught red-handed many times helping Dems get elected. Biden’s boy made most his money from China, not Ukraine.

Don’t you mean trillion?
no trillions is what the chicoms made of trade deals implemented by the treasonous democrats ....it started with clinton in the 90s ! MAGA ! not dems and china !

Ties to Chinese money...

Trump son-in-law family firm set to make US$400 million in Chinese office tower deal

Trump’s Ties to China Go Way Deeper Than People Realize
He even tried to launch a Chinese version of “The Apprentice” in 2005.

But when it comes to his own business deals, Trump’s actions don’t exactly align with his hawkish rhetoric. In the past, he has tried repeatedly to land big real estate deals in China with state-run Chinese companies as partners. He’s sought access to China’s famously tricky business markets—even for his reality TV show, The Apprentice.

Trump still owes potentially hundreds of millions in debt to one massive, state-run Chinese bank, while leasing a floor of Trump Tower office space in Manhattan to another—a contract that’s up for renegotiation in October 2019. Trump’s hotel company planned dozens of new facilities in China over the coming years, but those projects appear to have been scrapped following the election.

Company Owned by Chinese Government to Work on Development of Trump Golf Club
China State Construction Engineering Corp., a company owned by the Chinese government, was awarded a contract to work on the development of a Trump golf club in Dubai, according to McClatchy. President Donald Trump had previously promised his company would not do business with foreign governments. The $19.6 million contract is the latest in a series of deals between Trump’s family business and China’s government.

• Thanks

aaaand how did that work out traitor ?
Wonder if he will investigate the relationship between the Republicans and the Chinese and the Trump family business ties with China?
Oh has a Republican given a Chinese bioWARFARE lab 3.7 million dollars? Do share. Please.

I hope enough is dug up on shitstain obama and his familiar, Hillary, to hang them both.
It is not a biowarfare lab. Your ODS is strong.

• Thanks
Thank God for preident Trump making an early call to close travel from china & then europe!

I can't imagine what the infection rate would be.

Seriously folks this is no different than giving Russia 3.7 million dollars to make better nuclear torpedoes

This is treason and Obama should be hung

I got rope if needed
Obama have gave them the virus because they were going to release the virus into other countries like the U.S, But make it seem as if China has done it.
They gave other countries certain rare weapons so that if they uses it on a person or a nation. That they will not be the only one to be blamed. They will say, "Hey, the other countries has it too!" "And so, don't look at us"
That is how they test their deadly weapons. To see what it can do.

told by doctors that a mysterious and debilitating virus he was suddenly struck with in December was in fact polonium poisoning.

-------------------------------------
Polonium is a rare and highly radioactive chemical. It was used in the 2006 murder of Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko who is believed to have been slipped the substance in a cup of tea.

His death sparked a lengthy inquiry but was later determined to have been likely ordered by Putin's regime because he was acting as a double agent.

Traces of polonium were also found on the clothes and personal effects of the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat who died in 2004.

1587368900400.png

Seriously folks this is no different than giving Russia 3.7 million dollars to make better nuclear torpedoes

I got rope if needed
Obama have gave them the virus because they were going to release the virus into other countries like the U.S, But make it seem as if China has done it.
They gave other countries certain rare weapons so that if they uses it on a person or a nation. That they will not be the only one to be blamed. They will say, "Hey, the other countries has it too!" "And so, don't look at us"

told by doctors that a mysterious and debilitating virus he was suddenly struck with in December was in fact polonium poisoning.

Polonium is a rare and highly radioactive chemical. It was used in the 2006 murder of Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko who is believed to have been slipped the substance in a cup of tea.

His death sparked a lengthy inquiry but was later determined to have been likely ordered by Putin's regime because he was acting as a double agent.

Traces of polonium were also found on the clothes and personal effects of the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat who died in 2004.

View attachment 325636
Supposedly the virus came out of a chinese bat see c19 is so far as we know natural, in fact it is everywhere all the time. This pandemic is not even happening, as more people dies in 2018 from the flu and no one cared

ship with reality.

Don’t you mean trillion?
no trillions is what the chicoms made of trade deals implemented by the treasonous democrats ....it started with clinton in the 90s ! MAGA ! not dems and china !
It started with Nixon

• Thanks

I got rope if needed

View attachment 325636
The Russians have a habit of doing that ya know...if, indeed, Stone is telling the truth (a stretch).

I got rope if needed

You people get dumber every fucking day of your miserable little lives.

NIH funds research in many countries.

I got rope if needed

You people get dumber every fucking day of your miserable little lives.

NIH funds research in many countries.
Actually 3.7 million dollars could have entirely built the Wuhan facility. So why did the USA give 3.7 million dollars to the worst communist human rights abuser on planet Earth?

The USA also trained the pilots that flew into the trade center as well.

What we need are less liberals like you

Forum List

Back