Anyone listening to Secretary Kerry on MTP?

You miss some good old republican sabre rattling and ultimatums, sorry for ya.

As rag tag rebels hold off the world community at the crash site, destroy evidence and intimidate inspectors, the administration calls for cooperation from Russia...pathetic.

As rag tag rebels hold off the world community at the crash site, destroy evidence and intimidate inspectors, the administration calls for cooperation from Russia...pathetic.

Like it or not Russia is the only entity capable of doing anything about the dumbasses they turned loose in Ukraine, do you think we ought to invade or something? You think a little tough talk would make those animals start acting like humans? What do want them to do since you thought the current approach is weak enough to make a thread. Gift us with your Geopolitical knowledge.

Like it or not Russia is the only entity capable of doing anything about the dumbasses they turned loose in Ukraine, do you think we ought to invade or something? You think a little tough talk would make those animals start acting like humans? What do want them to do since you thought the current approach is weak enough to make a thread. Gift us with your Geopolitical knowledge.

More evidence of the Russian terorists:

How rebels in Ukraine built up their arsenal - CNN.com

I've reached a point where, if I'm gonna watch a Sunday show at all, I'll just tune in for the second half when the partisan pundits are jabbering at each other.

Seeing a politician being interviewed in any venue is an abject insult to what little intelligence I may possess.

The scene is like the Bloods in LA cordoning off a crime scene and not letting the police investigate.

I've reached a point where, if I'm gonna watch a Sunday show at all, I'll just tune in for the second half when the partisan pundits are jabbering at each other.

Seeing a politician being interviewed in any venue is an abject insult to what little intelligence I may possess.

Don't watch those shows at all and your Sunday will be so much more relaxing.

Tell them they have 6 hours to vacate the scene...an international team is on the way and will be protected by armed force. If they don't move,eliminate them.

You miss some good old republican sabre rattling and ultimatums, sorry for ya.

I miss a president who has less flexibility with the thug Putin.

Bush kissed his butt, Bush was like a kid when Putin deigned to speak to him:

As president you met and dealt with many foreign leader...you write, "I've always been able to read people." Vladimir Putin, when you first met him you said you got a sense of his soul...

Bush: I looked in his eyes and saw his soul.

http://blogs.reuters.com/global/files/2008/08/bushputin.jpg

Why do you diss Kerry for Pulling back from a major foreign entanglement and wanting Putin to resolve it? You appear to have no clue to what you want.

Forum List

Back