Anyone listening to Secretary Kerry on MTP?

America does not care enough about Eastern Europe to do anything at all. Tired of people just assuming that we should get fully involved in every civil conflict. We have got to stop playing world policeman.

Wake up dude..with Putin involved it is not a "civil conflict"...whatever that is.

Wake up to what? Just because Putin escalated things does not mean we should escalate in response.

Who escalated things ? Could it possibly been America's involvement in the Ukrainian Coup ??

Wake up dude..with Putin involved it is not a "civil conflict"...whatever that is.

Wake up to what? Just because Putin escalated things does not mean we should escalate in response.

Who escalated things ? Could it possibly been America's involvement in the Ukrainian Coup ??

Yes of course we meddled but the OP is talking armed invasion by "trained executioners" now that's some escalation.

America does not care enough about Eastern Europe to do anything at all. Tired of people just assuming that we should get fully involved in every civil conflict. We have got to stop playing world policeman.

Which plays directly into Putin's hands...where do we standup...when his tanks approach the Eiffel Tower?

Yes of course we meddled but the OP is talking armed invasion by "trained executioners" now that's some escalation.

I think the US has done enough meddling in Ukrainian affairs.

Yes but the meddling is just starting, there are enough "world police" proponents that something will be done in response, I am thinking NATO led drone strikes to take out missile launchers.

Yes but the meddling is just starting, there are enough "world police" proponents that something will be done in response, I am thinking NATO led drone strikes to take out missile launchers.

Sounds fun. I'm so glad we got involved. TY Obama and Hillary.

The guy is as full of crap as Putin.

Oh no, Putin is your guy. Repubs/TP just love him.

Yes, the Secretary of State is an "enemy" becsuse Obama is President. No united stance against Russia since PUTIN is a better leader than Obama. Were the parties reversed, Putin supporters woukld be called TRAITORS.

So you support Americas' overthrow of a democratically elected president in the Ukraine ?

Putin is a dangerous scary man.

But Obama, Holder, Susan Rice, Kerry, Biden, the perjurer Clapper...the ones on our side...they terrify me.

The corruption is staggering...the incompetence is staggering. Two and a half years of comprehensive misgovernance to go. I'm not sure we will recognize our country when this crowd of reprobates is through with it.

Any president would have done it, it has long been our policy to choose sides in every single civil conflict in the world if not having started them. I don't have a side in this, everyone there is a totally corrupt piece of shit and no one is talking peace.

Any president would have done it, it has long been our policy to choose sides in every single civil conflict in the world if not having started them. I don't have a side in this, everyone there is a totally corrupt piece of shit and no one is talking peace.

I was pretty sure the left wasnt' real tickled with the neocon agenda when Bush was following it. It's OK if Obama does ?

As rag tag rebels hold off the world community at the crash site, destroy evidence and intimidate inspectors, the administration calls for cooperation from Russia...pathetic.

There was a time when we would have gotten cooperation from Russia. When George Bush wanted cooperation on the US of Russian airspace for Afghanistan, it only took one phone call to secure Putin's agreement. obama has so poisoned the relationship between the US and Russia that cooperation is not possible. It may not be possible ever.

I was pretty sure the left waasnt' real tickled with the neocon agenda when Bush was following it. It's OK if Obama does ?

Not at all, I have a somewhat libertarian view of foreign wars and interventions. Just saying that our government feels it must get elbow deep in other countries' internal strife no matter who is in charge. My view is that the world needs to learn how to get along without the US sticking our noses in every bad situation and making it worse.

Last edited:
Oh no, Putin is your guy. Repubs/TP just love him.

Yes, the Secretary of State is an "enemy" becsuse Obama is President. No united stance against Russia since PUTIN is a better leader than Obama. Were the parties reversed, Putin supporters woukld be called TRAITORS.

So you support Americas' overthrow of a democratically elected president in the Ukraine ?

No, more pressure on putin. I support Ukraine, not Russian terror.

Forum List

Back