Anyone listening to Secretary Kerry on MTP?

As rag tag rebels hold off the world community at the crash site, destroy evidence and intimidate inspectors, the administration calls for cooperation from Russia...pathetic.

Like it or not Russia is the only entity capable of doing anything about the dumbasses they turned loose in Ukraine, do you think we ought to invade or something? You think a little tough talk would make those animals start acting like humans? What do want them to do since you thought the current approach is weak enough to make a thread. Gift us with your Geopolitical knowledge.

Tell them they have 6 hours to vacate the scene...an international team is on the way and will be protected by armed force. If they don't move,eliminate them.

Ah a UN team protected by peace keepers, never happen.

You miss some good old republican sabre rattling and ultimatums, sorry for ya.

I miss a president who has less flexibility with the thug Putin.

Bush kissed his butt, Bush was like a kid when Putin deigned to speak to him:

As president you met and dealt with many foreign leader...you write, "I've always been able to read people." Vladimir Putin, when you first met him you said you got a sense of his soul...

Bush: I looked in his eyes and saw his soul.

http://blogs.reuters.com/global/files/2008/08/bushputin.jpg

What Bush did has nothing to do with what is happening now.

Not really interested...
All this administration does is talk.... Blah,blah,blah....

And that face...
What the fuck happened.
Bad face lift or something.

Last edited:
Why do you diss Kerry for Pulling back from a major foreign entanglement and wanting Putin to resolve it? You appear to have no clue to what you want.

The adoration of Putin blinds some to American interests.

Like it or not Russia is the only entity capable of doing anything about the dumbasses they turned loose in Ukraine, do you think we ought to invade or something? You think a little tough talk would make those animals start acting like humans? What do want them to do since you thought the current approach is weak enough to make a thread. Gift us with your Geopolitical knowledge.

Tell them they have 6 hours to vacate the scene...an international team is on the way and will be protected by armed force. If they don't move,eliminate them.

Not peace keepers...trained executioners.

You miss some good old republican sabre rattling and ultimatums, sorry for ya.

As president you met and dealt with many foreign leader...you write, "I've always been able to read people." Vladimir Putin, when you first met him you said you got a sense of his soul...

Must have better eyesight than me, been looking at pictures of that guy for years and still have not seen evidence there is anything human behind those eyes. He's like some lizard that has taken human form.

Why do you diss Kerry for Pulling back from a major foreign entanglement and wanting Putin to resolve it? You appear to have no clue to what you want.

Putin does not want to resolve anything that is not in his favor. I want an international force to resolve this particular limited problem...then withdraw.

Why is this our problem enough to risk war? Never-mind forgot who I was asking, you just want some war and the reasons are unimportant.

Must have better eyesight than me, been looking at pictures of that guy for years and still have not seen evidence there is anything human behind those eyes. He's like some lizard that has taken human form.

He had free reign for years, went into Georgia, the US looked away. No there are complaints, but still much support from those with ODS.

Obama promised more flexibility...all he wants from Putin is the KY jelly.

This is why you are not in charge and no more than a silly little man typing bold words on a computer screen.

Who's armed force? Its in Ukraine. Isn't the Chocolate King supposed to make those make those decisions?

Who's armed force? Its in Ukraine. Isn't the Chocolate King supposed to make those make those decisions?

You got me there Foo...he should be able to do more...given all those MREs we sent him.

He had free reign for years, went into Georgia, the US looked away. No there are complaints, but still much support from those with ODS.

America does not care enough about Eastern Europe to do anything at all. Tired of people just assuming that we should get fully involved in every civil conflict. We have got to stop playing world policeman.

Not really interested...
All this administration does is talk.... Blah,blah,blah....

And that face...
What the fuck happened.
Bad face lift or something.

Actually this administration did a lot with Hillary knee deep in the Ukrainian Coup

Neocons and the Ukraine Coup

It was Ambassador Pyatt who was on the other end of Nuland’s infamous Jan. 28 phone call in which she discussed how to manipulate Ukraine’s tensions and who to elevate into the country’s leadership. According to the conversation, which was intercepted and made public, Nuland ruled out one opposition figure, Vitali Klitschko, a popular former boxer, because he lacked experience.

Nuland also favored the UN as mediator over the European Union, at which point in the conversation she exclaimed, “Fuck the E.U.” to which Pyatt responded, “Oh, exactly …”

lots morehttp://consortiumnews.com/2014/02/23/neocons-and-the-ukraine-coup/

America does not care enough about Eastern Europe to do anything at all. Tired of people just assuming that we should get fully involved in every civil conflict. We have got to stop playing world policeman.

Wake up dude..with Putin involved it is not a "civil conflict"...whatever that is.

Wake up dude..with Putin involved it is not a "civil conflict"...whatever that is.

Wake up to what? Just because Putin escalated things does not mean we should escalate in response.

Forum List

Back