Anyone notice how bright the Moon has been the last few nights?

The moon is clearer and brighter because of the reduced sun spot activity and the effect that has on the Earths upper atmosphere.
Blown-Mind-gif.gif

I concur. Probably one of the first times I've seen MikeTX make a lucid, coherent post.

Woah indeed.
That's because I'm Trumps boot licker. The shoe polish makes me crazy, you filthy scum.

It's got a harvest moon kind of feel to it. You can see a good ways through the woods at night. It's pretty.

I eagerly await Mindwarts' post linking an Endtime article relling us how the recent brightness of the moon is a harbinger of the Apocalypse...

Or his link to the InfoWars article declaring it has been a conspiracy orchestrated by the Illuminati and the Jews...

Actually, there was an Outer Limits episode called "Inconstant Moon", where a physicist noticed that the moon was getting brighter, and realized that the world was going to end.

Good episode, actually.

We've been storing our nuclear waste up there for decades ... it was bound to happen.

spbow21083.jpg

One of my favorite things to do in the summer and late fall was to take bicycle rides at night during the full moon.

Even though it's a route I might have ridden hundreds of times before, every time I see it in moonlight, it looks brand new.

The Moonlight Ramble in Downtown Houston.....Never missed it.
We were either tripping on acid or or Xen.

Post 6. If I asked my wife what kind of moon it was, and she said "beaver moon", I would immediately say "well, this is gonna be a good night", and take it as an invitation to sex.

Oh. Ha. Youre gnna probably need a better angle than that, though. You have to woo her some how.

Like Fabio.

52bc5b068c5d58c87bc0a7846550f4f7.jpg

They used to call me Fabio. At least they still call me for dinner now. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back