Anyone on the USMB from Pennsylvania? Any other battleground states? What’s the tone like there?

I am in Central Florida, I-4 Corridor.

You see hundreds of Trump signs and only a few Biden signs.

The Democrats show up and get anywhere from a dozen to a couple of hundred at a rally, like Obama in Orlando today. Trump gets thousands.

I think Trump will win comfortably here in Florida. A greater margin than in 2016.

I am in Lake Mary. Lots of Trump signs.

I am a Polk County Cracker.

I am in Florida, and the swell in Trump signs in yards and seeing people at rallies and people giving you a thumbs up when you wear a Trump shirt is palpable since he recovered from the CHINESE VIRUS.

Any feedback from our fellow PA posters or any other battleground states?
You are asking people in a message board whose membership is about 85% conservative what's the tone in a very important state.
Makes sense.
I'm in florida too----------------------Trump has already won Florida by larger margins than last time. Florida Trump supporters are motivated and out in force voting. I have finally found 6 Biden yard signs----all 6 went up in the last 2 weeks. To these 6 yard signs, I have seen hundreds of flags/bumper stickers, and yard signs for Trump.

I am in Florida, and the swell in Trump signs in yards and seeing people at rallies and people giving you a thumbs up when you wear a Trump shirt is palpable since he recovered from the CHINESE VIRUS.

all my family live 20 miles NW of pittsburgh. Everyone but 3 are voting for Trump and I have a large family

I am in the keystone state. What this will most likely boil down to here in PA. We have 67 counties, 5 make up the Philly area which will be for Biden, so its the 5 Philly area counties vs the other 62. Yes there is Biden support within the other 62 counties and some Trump support inside the Philly area, but in an overall macro sense that is what we are looking at.

I spent some time in Lancaster a few weeks back.....Driving in the countryside I saw lots of Trump lawn signs, very few Biden.
Lancaster is very much Trump country, as is most of rest of central pa.

In late August, I drove US 6 as far east as the tremendous city of Sweden Valley. Trump's signs outnumbered Sleepy Joe's by 15 to 1. More Sweet Corn signs than Biden signs.

You are asking people in a message board whose membership is about 85% conservative what's the tone in a very important state.
Makes sense.
it's funny you bash the op about his thread but don't give any information about the state you live in
North Carolina these are the counties I go in Rowan, Cabarrus, Mecklenburg, Davidson, Guilford Gaston, Columbus, Bladen, Stanely, Randolph, Rockingham. Cherokee, Hyde, Pender, Robeson and all the counties in between 7:1 in favor of Trump but wake orange and Durham favor Biden

Makes sense.
it's funny you bash the op about his thread but don't give any information about the state you live in
North Carolina these are the counties I go in Rowan, Cabarrus, Mecklenburg, Davidson, Guilford Gaston, Columbus, Bladen, Stanely, Randolph, Rockingham. Cherokee, Hyde, Pender, Robeson and all the counties in between 7:1 in favor of Trump but wake orange and Durham favor Biden
College towns.

Thanks for those who thoughtfully replied. I used to travel a bunch, bit not much in the past year. Its nice to get some really boots on the ground feedback rather than through thr media filter.

ElYkvZiWkAIYwmP

ElYkeldVMAEmpxo

N. Texas here, don't worry we will rape the Chinaman's carcass and put it on the curb for pickup. Its 200 to 1 Trump signs here.

But I was thinking.... what other prez candidate has ever had their own flags? None that I remember.

I'm in California.

Saw a Trump parade the other day. Maybe 50 people.

Based on that, I think Trump might win California.

I live in a county in Pennsylvania that has been Republican every Presidential Election since 1968. In my particular neighborhood of 450 houses, its usually always a majority of Republican signs vs a minority number of Democratic signs. This year though its 46 BIDEN signs, vs 33 Republican signs. I say Republican signs because not all of them explicitly say they are voting for Trump. They might mention the Representative in congress, or a state official that is Republican, but not Trump. If you were just counting Trump signs, there are only 22.

An unscientific survey, but it is significantly different from years past.

Biden is spending something close to a kajillion dollars in Pennsylvania.

the strategy seems like it’s focused on winning over disaffected white Dems

Forum List

Back