🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone Remember Obama's Vow, 'No Boots On The Ground'?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Yeah, you can file that one under 'Obama BS / Lies'...

.....brought to you by none other than Barry's own VP - Unca Joe:

Biden: ‘We Have Boots on the Ground’...In SYRIA!

Big Government Articles - Breitbart

Funny....I don't remember Barry going to Congress to ask for authority to send troops into Syria, and I don't remember Congress voting and giving him the authority to declare war on and send troops into Syria!

President 'Nobel Peace Prize' is at it again.....
:rolleyes:

Yeah, I remember. I also remember other promises he made like there aren't red states and blues states there is only the United States.... A liar is a liar is liar is a liar.

Funny....I don't remember Barry going to Congress to ask for authority to send troops into Syria, and I don't remember Congress voting and giving him the authority to declare war on and send troops into Syria!

That statement got filed with other promises, like Obamacare will save people money and no one making under $250,000 will see a dime in increased taxes.

Why aren't we just sending in the young Muslim male refugees to fight for their own country?

That statement got filed with other promises, like Obamacare will save people money and no one making under $250,000 will see a dime in increased taxes.

Why aren't we just sending in the young Muslim male refugees to fight for their own country?
That is what they used to do.....

Shit happens

I don't think there's any surprise in having troops training locals. That's been a given and not a secret.

Regardless, "boots on the ground" is often referred to meaning fighting troops, not advisors.

I don't think there's any surprise in having troops training locals. That's been a given and not a secret.

Regardless, "boots on the ground" is often referred to meaning fighting troops, not advisors.

So now you are changing what the definition of "is" is?

Biden responded, “No. What we have is we have special operation forces.” Scarborough countered that these were ground troops. Biden then said, “Let me put it this way, we have boots on the ground, but we have boots on the ground not leading, but training the folks we’ve trained to be more effective and provide air cover for them as they move.

I can see how complex thought would fuck with peabrain RW's. It always does.

A real vow, wow, Obama could walk on water and then turn it into wine and you buffoons would complain. Soon he'll be gone, time you started buying into the nonsense your media feeds you about Hillary. Come on fools time you woke up.

A real vow, wow, Obama could walk on water and then turn it into wine and you buffoons would complain. Soon he'll be gone, time you started buying into the nonsense your media feeds you about Hillary. Come on fools time you woke up.

Obama is a liar, but he pales in comparison to the Clintoons. They lie when telling the truth would mean no harm. They have to do it. It is in their DNA apparently.

Advisors are in the field with the troops. They also get Hostile Fire or combat pay and can be awarded a CIB, PH or CMB and when they engage the enemy they fire their weapons, call in air support and get their "boots on the ground" dirty.

President Obama is just taking care of the debacle in the ME his predecessor left him. Doing it with as few American casualties as possible.

Biden responded, “No. What we have is we have special operation forces.” Scarborough countered that these were ground troops. Biden then said, “Let me put it this way, we have boots on the ground, but we have boots on the ground not leading, but training the folks we’ve trained to be more effective and provide air cover for them as they move.

I can see how complex thought would fuck with peabrain RW's. It always does.

If you can't put the facts on a bumper sticker, or make some catchy slogan with them, they're worthless.

Like this guy?

President Obama is just taking care of the debacle in the ME his predecessor left him. Doing it with as few American casualties as possible.
No, no, no, no!! Bush is not at fault anymore. It's Trump's fault now. Get your priorities in order.

The pseudo-cons wanted 30,000 US troops or more to be stationed there after time ran out on the SOFA President Bush was forced to sign at the end of his term. The Iraq Civil war and the regional unrest is all his.

Forum List

Back