Anyone See 'Hope' lately?

189765_4367591346164_1073134098_n.jpg

This is a flame, not politics. Please move it to badlands.

The link provided in the OP is about Hillary Clinton...therefore political.

Why do you work so hard defending Cankles, Mr "Republican" and intend to vote for Johnson? Inquiring minds would like to know

The link does not matter, whereas the OP's intent does. I detest the far and alt right as much or more than I do Trump. Trump is merely the demagogue, nothing more, he will be gone after next month. The far and alt right need to opposed every day in every way with every say. You, sassy and icewizzle, etc., are an evil in American politic and culture that must be cut out.

The link does not matter, whereas the OP's intent does. I detest the far and alt right as much or more than I do Trump. Trump is merely the demagogue, nothing more, he will be gone after next month. The far and alt right need to opposed every day in every way with every say. You, sassy and icewizzle, etc., are an evil in American politic and culture that must be cut out.
Whatever the message, it was a pretty poetic OP for Danny. I kinda liked it (didn't read the link tho)

Whatever the message, it was a pretty poetic OP for Danny. I kinda liked it (didn't read the link tho)
Danny is a Stoor Hobbit, whose 'precious' is the WH.

You're an establishment GOP guy, huh?
Trump is a direct result of the absolute corruption of the establishment GOP... the GOP as we always knew them to be hopefully will go extinct, they did zero good for this country... they were only in the game for themselves. Only a dolt would think they were/are "public servants"... GOP going the way of the dodo - deservedly so. Lol

You're an establishment GOP guy, huh? Trump is a direct result of the absolute corruption of the establishment GOP... the GOP as we always knew them to be hopefully will go extinct, they did zero good for this country... they were only in the game for themselves. Only a dolt would think they were/are "public servants"... GOP going the way of the dodo - deservedly so. Lol
I agree that much of the mainstream GOP is corrupt, yes. I also know that the far and alt right are out of step with American values. I will stay with the mainstream. You folks will need to found your own party.

You're an establishment GOP guy, huh? Trump is a direct result of the absolute corruption of the establishment GOP... the GOP as we always knew them to be hopefully will go extinct, they did zero good for this country... they were only in the game for themselves. Only a dolt would think they were/are "public servants"... GOP going the way of the dodo - deservedly so. Lol
I agree that much of the mainstream GOP is corrupt, yes. I also know that the far and alt right are out of step with American values. I will stay with the mainstream. You folks will need to found your own party.
There is nothing mainstream about the GOP, just corruption...

Forum List

Back