Anyone see the Reagan movie?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If you have, I need reviews. I might lurk out on my own and see the movie if I can find a theatre. It's Canada and thus I might be put on another Watch List if I see this in the theatres but I'm willing to take the chance :) Reagan is the prototype for a successful pro-American president and we all miss him dearly.

Anyone see it? Is it worth seeing?

This viewer described it best

Sep 4, 2024
Awful man. Awful movie. It’s pretty hilarious how the real critics panned it bc it was trash, but all these right wing nuts who never saw any of it are giving 5 stars. Lies are what republicans like to do best.

If you have, I need reviews. I might lurk out on my own and see the movie if I can find a theatre. It's Canada and thus I might be put on another Watch List if I see this in the theatres but I'm willing to take the chance :) Reagan is the prototype for a successful pro-American president and we all miss him dearly.

Anyone see it? Is it worth seeing?
Saw it last night. We thought it was outstanding, but we're huge Reagan fans.

Sep 4, 2024
Awful man. Awful movie. It’s pretty hilarious how the real critics panned it bc it was trash, but all these right wing nuts who never saw any of it are giving 5 stars. Lies are what republicans like to do best.
LOL "real critics" LOL

Conservatives have a way of flooding review sites with five star reviews on Conservative movies and one star reviews for liberal movies.

Whether they have seen the movie or not

Reagan was an outstanding president.
He played a pivotal role in bringing down the Berlin Wall and his policies were largely responsible for the collapse of the Soviet Union.
............................................................................................................................................

Reagan was an outstanding president.
He played a pivotal role in bringing down the Berlin Wall and his policies were largely responsible for the collapse of the Soviet Union.
............................................................................................................................................
No, he wasn't.

The Soviet Union fell for the same reason the British Empire fell. Because the non-Russians wanted out and the Russians didn't want to bother to keep them in.

In 1990, the Intel Community was still publishing big glossy books painting the USSR as this big threat, and they were caught flat-footed when it fell.

Sep 4, 2024
its your turn to empty the waste bins at the planned Parenthood you volunteer at ..

Forum List

Back