Anyone want to justify 2A after todays events in Allen Texas? 05/06/2023

In a free country, people are free to make choices. They are free to do good and free to do evil. Even in totalitarian countries the government can’t prevent citizens from committing evil actions.

OK, OP, lets say we get rid of guns. Great. Then what, people have a pesky habit of dying because of that MORTALITY thing. If it isn't guns, or smoking cigarettes, it's gunna be old age. Admit it, removing guns from the mortality equation won't solve a bloody thing.
More innocent people are killed by alcohol than with a gun

Lets really set the liberals off :D

We'll manufacture orange guns with orange bullets and call it "THE TRUMP" :laughing0301:

On the side will be printed "ORANGE GUN BAD"

Neighbor says to me "Slim, how many more have to die" I told him "well, let me ask the experts"

so there you go....

Experts, How many more must die?
Depends on how many more violent criminals you scum let free.

Neighbor says to me "Slim, how many more have to die" I told him "well, let me ask the experts"

so there you go....

Experts, How many more must die?

Hey....shithead.....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, shootings, and they even stop guys like the guy in Texas....when they can have their legal guns with them.....

That number comes from the Centers for Disease Control........

Lives saved.....'

You want those rapes, robberies and murders to happen rather than allow the victim to stop them with a gun....

Meanwhile.....

You need to answer the following math problem......

Europe, between 1939-1945 murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children...over 1 million children......

These were not war dead, from collateral war damage, they were civilians rounded up by their governments and murdered....

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 246 year history.......around 2,460,000

The math question....

Europe 15 million murdered in 6 years.

The U.S..... 2,460,000 in 246 years....

How many years will it take for the U.S. to catch up to the murder number of Europe?

Please...show your work...

And the anti-gunners like the thread poster.....their prayer tonight....

Oh savior....government....please don't let this shooter be a black, hispanic, asian, transgender....that makes it impossible for us to exploit the shooting...oh savior, government....please let the killer be a white, conservative Trump supporter.....oh savior, government, please let the gun be an AR-15 rifle, so that we may demonize that gun so we can demand gun confiscation and bans......and please.....let there be many dead children.....for, oh savior, government, dead children that we can drag in front of democrat party media allow us to screech "gun control," more and more loudly than just dead grown ups......oh savior, government....grant us the blood we need to confiscate and ban guns.....

Amen.

HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE?

Ask the democrats...the ones killing 10s of thousands of young black men each year with their crime policies....

Mass public shootings in 2022....

Total murdered....

Gun murder in democrat party controlled cities....the majority of the 19,000 murdered in 2022......

So, dumb ass.......start a thread about democrats and their gun murder rates...that would be more truthful...

Ask the democrats...the ones killing 10s of thousands of young black men each year with their crime policies....

Mass public shootings in 2022....

Total murdered....

Gun murder in democrat party controlled cities....the majority of the 19,000 murdered in 2022......

So, dumb ass.......start a thread about democrats and their gun murder rates...that would be more truthful...
Another male...why is 49% so violent?

Another male...why is 49% so violent?

Men are more violent....especially when they are raised in single mother homes, and not educated in democrat party controlled schools....their natural aggression is channeled to crime and violence rather than to protect and save the weaker members of our society.....

Because 100% of the men running into the buildings to stop the mass public shooters.......are men........saving lives....with guns....and AR-15 rifles...

Forum List

Back