Anyone want to justify 2A after todays events in Allen Texas? 05/06/2023

Russia......25 million murdered by their own government

China....70 million murdered by their own government

Europe.....15 million murdered by their own government in just 6 years, including over 1 million children....

Gun murder in the U.S. for our entire 246 year history?

Around 2,460,000

Here is a math problem for you.....

How many years will it take U.S. gun murder to equal the mass murder by European, Russian and China?

Please show your work....

This is more than enough to show why we have.....and will keep....our Right to self defense...
here is a question for you. You good at numbers? (pointing at my testicles) ROUND THESE OFF!

Last edited:
It’s got nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

The Second Amendment doesn’t prelude addressing gun crime and violence, it’s the lack of political will in Washington and Republicans’ refusal to address the issue.
it all has to do with 2A. No gun, no gun death.
WHEN WILL YOU ADDRESS THE COMMON DENOMINTAOR?
A GUN IS USED IN ALL FORMS OF GUN VIOLENCE.
DO NOT DENY IT!

So Cops are not Good Guys now ?
I am not playing your games. You know damn well what the "good guy with a gun" narrative is and a "good guy with a gun" is not a police officer.

Peanut Gallery: The NRA has a romantic notion that a ‘good guy with a gun’ could stem mass shootings. In reality, it hasn’t worked out like that......

DO NOT DENY IT!
Knives, fists and blunt objects are used in all forms of knife, fist and blunt object violence. Do not deny it. <—— note my use of bolded text for that dramatic flair.

Knives, fists and blunt objects are used in all forms of knife, fist and blunt object violence. Do not deny it. <—— note my use of bolded text for that dramatic flair.
Knives, fists and blunt objects did not kill 9 people in Allen Texas yesterday. A GUN DID <—— note my use of 26pt bolded text for that dramatic flair.:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:Do not deny it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Knives, fists and blunt objects did not kill 9 people in Allen Texas yesterday. A GUN DID <—— note my use of 26pt bolded text for that dramatic flair.:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
So, then. Can we expect your Pom Pom flailing for approval for an “Assault knive-15” ban?

How about an “Assault blunt object-15” ban?

I’ll require your usual pointless rant posted in bold, gargantuan text.

As soon as you admit that the common denominator is not guns.

The common denominator is people. Criminals who gain access to firearms by less than legal means, and the mentally ill who gain access to firearms by either lying or slipping through the cracks. No one in their right mind would commit such a heinous act unless they are in some way mentally impaired or dedicated to the criminal life and are in the process committing a crime.

The thing is, you cannot deny the majority of people their constitutional rights because of the actions of the statistically minute. I realize that your pea sized intellect is unable to wrap your mind around this, but it is true.

As soon as you admit that the common denominator is not guns.

The common denominator is people. Criminals who gain access to firearms by less than legal means, and the mentally ill who gain access to firearms by either lying or slipping through the cracks. No one in their right mind would commit such a heinous act unless they are in some way mentally impaired or dedicated to the criminal life and are in the process committing a crime.

The thing is, you cannot deny the majority of people their constitutional rights because of the actions of the statistically minute. I realize that your pea sized intellect is unable to wrap your mind around this, but it is true.
NO.

Fool. You don't want to address the actual problem, you want only to do what give you the "feel goods."

You have the intellect of a small child. Pea sized.

Neighbor says to me "Slim, how many more have to die" I told him "well, let me ask the experts"

so there you go....

Experts, How many more must die?

Until you take guns from the bad guys and leave the good guys out of the equation, the question is simply silly.

DO NOT DENY IT!
Which has nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

Indeed, there’s nothing in Second Amendment case law that prohibits addressing the problem of gun crime and violence – that’s a lack of political will in Washington and Republicans who lack the courage to consider solutions having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

The Second Amendment wasn’t even incorporated to the states until 2010; prior to that the states were at complete liberty to regulate firearms as they saw fit – or not, the consequence of politics, not the Second Amendment.

Last, the Second Amendment could be used to facilitate addressing gun crime and violence, depending on how it’s interpreted by the courts.

Guns aren’t going to be ‘banned,’ guns aren’t going to be ‘confiscated’ – these are lies propagated by the dishonest right in an effort to use unwarranted fear to deflect from the fact that Republican refuse to address the issue of gun crime and violence.
If guns aren’t going to be banned, the reports of states enacting something called “assault weapons” bans are false?

It is not up to me to address the actual problem. Republicans send more thoughts and prayers.
It’s not surprising that Leninists / Democrats are largely in favor of gun bans / confiscations as that is the Leninist / Marxist model of authoritarianism.

Forum List

Back