Anyone watch Trump's speech to AIPAC?

I was listening to him and pundits that despise him. They called it electrifying with multiple standing ovations. Charles Krauthammer was close to being speechless.

Unlike most of his speeches, this one was well prepared and thought out. There is nothing wrong with using a teleprompter. Using a teleprompter for everything looks goofy.

He went through the place like a ...

th

BTW....
2016 National Republican Primary Poll - Trump 45%, Cruz 26% (Morning Consult 3/18-3/21)

Embarrassing, but I don't think he means it. Why are we talking about a foreign nation and pledging to do everything for it instead of looking at our own people at home? Whether you're republican or democrat, that should upset you.

I watched Kasich, Trump and Cruz address AIPAC. It sounded like a contest to see which one could kiss Israel's ass the most. Hillary did somewhat the same earlier. I have the most respect for Bernie Sanders - the only Jewish presidential candidate who did not attend. Bernie may have my vote...

I watched Kasich, Trump and Cruz address AIPAC. It sounded like a contest to see which one could kiss Israel's ass the most. Hillary did somewhat the same earlier. I have the most respect for Bernie Sanders - the only Jewish presidential candidate who didn't attend. Bernie may have my vote...

The people in this country have no dignity or honor, this shouldn't even be allowed. Europeans used to have a backbone, decades ago, they no longer do. Sanders avoided it because Arab support won him Michigan. Not because he's not pro-Israel, he's just like the rest.

I just get tired of politicians kissing Israel's ass. Aside from the religious fairy tales - what the hell is so great about Israel? Nutanyahoo is a fucking belligerent bully - some even say a terrorist. Israel is built on stolen land - and they keep stealing more. They keep building more and more settlements on Palestinian land. Then, they wonder why Palestinians are pissed off.

Hillary tried to out do Trump with her AIPAC speech. By saying that as president, she would take America's support for Israel, "To the next level".

How could the US support Israel anymore than it already does?

We are sucked up to Israel tighter than a tick on a hemorrhoid. ....... :cool:

I just get tired of politicians kissing Israel's ass. Aside from the religious fairy tales - what the hell is so great about Israel? Nutanyahoo is a fucking belligerent bully - some even say a terrorist. Israel is built on stolen land - and they keep stealing more. They keep building more and more settlements on Palestinian land. Then, they wonder why Palestinians are pissed off.

It's thanks to these people on all sides of the spectrum who value Israel above their own country. It's not like this is limited to supporting Israel, they go even farther by pledging to veto a peace deal, give more weapons and funding for settlements and attacks on the Palestinians, and fight more wars in the region on their behalf. These people serve a foreign agenda blindly.

the same old, insults, nastyness...I couldn't watch the whole thing. As always, it is Donald being disgusting

Trump used a teleprompter for the first time. Did great. As good as Obama.

Obama is president today because he is a world class messenger. Full of shit, but sounds good.

Trump just showed himself to be as good, and with something to say that is not rooted in some Chicago Utopian Marxist Ignorance.

Hillary can't deal with him. Not Trump as Trump...and certainly not the Presidential Trump we saw tonight.

Yes, he still might be Crazy, but if Sanity is what we have got now... it just time to take take a risk on Crazy.

Hell of a job. The Hebrews liked it and so did us Rubes...We ain't very smart, any Liberal all over the Northeast can tell you that...but we can see that the Israelis ares the only civilized people in the Middle East.

AIPAC has the American political process held hostage.

Any candidate must bow and scrape in front the zionist jews, and pledge fealty to Israel, if he/she has any hope of becoming president.

It's been this way for decades. ...... :cool:

I was listening to him and pundits that despise him. They called it electrifying with multiple standing ovations. Charles Krauthammer was close to being speechless.

Unlike most of his speeches, this one was well prepared and thought out. There is nothing wrong with using a teleprompter. Using a teleprompter for everything looks goofy.

Trump is the next reagan!!

I watched it.............It was a good speech...............A couple of fumbles but the intent was quite clear.

We will have their back again.

Forum List

Back