Anyone watch Trump's speech to AIPAC?

Many misguided citizens think that Israel is our 51st state.

And that the US Constitution requires our county to defend Israel down to the last American soldier. ..... :cuckoo:
--------------------------------------- I don't think that Sunni , I like Israel because they are allies to the USA in a very nasty middle east . And that's about it as far as I am concerned . By the way , how many American soldiers have died defending Israel .

when , do you have links Sunni ?? Maybe but i'm just not aware I guess .

Many misguided citizens think that Israel is our 51st state.

And that the US Constitution requires our county to defend Israel down to the last American soldier. ..... :cuckoo:

Amen! Israel is a clusterfuck planted in the middle of Arab countries - on stolen land. I'm not anti-Jewish - I'm just anti-Israel. That's why I wish we had an honorable Atheist or Agnostic president - who wouldn't be caught up in all that Biblical claptrap about Israel. I applaud Obama for not kissing Nutanyahoo's ass.

Perhaps Trump will end muslim terrorism...as long as pussy's believe he's a loose canon....

th

95% of America's problems in the Middle East come from our unconditional support and supplying weapons to Israel.

Even our last invasion of Iraq was on behalf of Israel.

US army soldiers today are basically paid mercenaries for the zionist state. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
95% of America's problems in the Middle East come from our unconditional support and supplying weapons to Israel.

Even our last invasion of Iraq was on behalf of Israel.

US army soldiers today are basically paid mercenaries for their zionist state. ...... :cool:

Bush said God told him to do that.

I asked for links to Ameican soldiers dying in support of Israel in its wars . You couldn't find any ehh Sunni ?? All I found was this , AMERICANS fighting as 'lone soldiers' which I think are private Americans fighting for Israel because they want to . I'd call the Americans and other 'lone soldiers' as mercenaries rather than American soldiers Sunni . --- Americans Fight for Israel as 'Lone Soldiers' in Gaza Strip - NBC News --- ,

One of the most insidious problems is the large number of Jews in high government White House and Pentagon positions that have dual Israeli citizenship.

In my opinion, no one working in any federal job or military command position, should be allowed to have dual citizenship status with "any" other country. Period. ..... :cool:

Perhaps Trump will end muslim terrorism...as long as pussy's believe he's a loose canon....

th

The same could be said for Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Yes Squaw.... how would the world look like without Jews...Like this?...Mother fucking dumb bastard!

Without-Islam.jpg

You're confusing Islam with terrorism. Do you also confuse Christianity with terrorism?

Not all muslim's are terrorists, but the vast majority of terrorists are muslim.

th

Yes Squaw.... how would the world look like without Jews...Like this?...Mother fucking dumb bastard!

Without-Islam.jpg

You're confusing Islam with terrorism. Do you also confuse Christianity with terrorism?
------------------------------ islam is terrorism Lakhota . Look around the world to see what I mean .

th

Without-Islam.jpg

------------------------------ islam is terrorism Lakhota . Look around the world to see what I mean .

Historically, Christianity is terrorism.

th

Without-Islam.jpg

Not all muslim's are terrorists, but the vast majority of terrorists are muslim.

They're just tired of being fucked over by Christians.

th

Without-Islam.jpg

They're just tired of being fucked over by Christians.

Yes, the Christians fucked up the Islamist during the crusades AFTER the Islamist tried to take over the world... So, let's just kill them all, and let their allah sort it out!

Forum List

Back