Anyone watch Trump's speech to AIPAC?

Perhaps Trump will end muslim terrorism...as long as pussy's believe he's a loose canon....

th

The same could be said for Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Yes Squaw.... how would the world look like without Jews...Like this?...Mother fucking dumb bastard!

Without-Islam.jpg

You're confusing Islam with terrorism. Do you also confuse Christianity with terrorism?
------------------------------ islam is terrorism Lakhota . Look around the world to see what I mean .

Historically, Christianity is terrorism.
---------------------------- I and millions of others of all nations live in the HERE and NOW and the problem for at least the last 50 years has been islam mrobama , er i mean Lakhota !!

and its lots longer then that that islam has been a big murderous problem but when saying 50 years , well , no one thats honest can argue with the number of years Lakhota !!

Many misguided citizens think that Israel is our 51st state.

And that the US Constitution requires our county to defend Israel down to the last American soldier. ..... :cuckoo:

Amen! Israel is a clusterfuck planted in the middle of Arab countries - on stolen land. I'm not anti-Jewish - I'm just anti-Israel. That's why I wish we had an honorable Atheist or Agnostic president - who wouldn't be caught up in all that Biblical claptrap about Israel. I applaud Obama for not kissing Nutanyahoo's ass.

President won't change nothing, as long as the whole system is corrupt and in the hands of a criminal enterprise.

And that the US Constitution requires our county to defend Israel down to the last American soldier. ..... :cuckoo:

Amen! Israel is a clusterfuck planted in the middle of Arab countries - on stolen land. I'm not anti-Jewish - I'm just anti-Israel. That's why I wish we had an honorable Atheist or Agnostic president - who wouldn't be caught up in all that Biblical claptrap about Israel. I applaud Obama for not kissing Nutanyahoo's ass.

President won't change nothing, as long as the whole system is corrupt and in the hands of a criminal enterprise.
-------------------------- mrobama criminal enterprise is leaving pretty soon Bond !!

-------------------------- mrobama criminal enterprise is leaving pretty soon Bond !!

The Jews run the enterprise, not Obama. Obama is just a puppet.

so another JEW hater eh Bond !! If I were you I'd start thinking about muslim mayhem and murder throughout the world rather than the JEWS .

Forum List

Back