Anyone watching Bill Clinton speech at DNC

OMG, how old is Bill, he looks up there with Jimmy Carter old.

Living with Hillary will do that to you.

60184127712_n.jpg

OMG, how old is Bill, he looks up there with Jimmy Carter old. Anyway I have no idea how long he's been speaking but it seems like hours...seriously boring they need to yank him off the stage
Is he there to tell us how a woman willing to suck dick for promotions is the kind he likes and that’s why he is endorsing Kamala?

He is 78 years old and sounds amazing for his age.

His first DNC was in 1972, and he has not missed one since.

Some highlights for me from his speech:

"Trump reminds me of a singer warming up....me, me, me, me, me, me...."

"Next time Trump speaks, don't count the lies, count the I's".....

We love you President Clinton!

:salute:

Count the I’s. I think he confused Trump with obie.

OMG, how old is Bill, he looks up there with Jimmy Carter old. Anyway I have no idea how long he's been speaking but it seems like hours...seriously boring they need to yank him off the stage

Some say Bill has had AIDS for more than a decade now. He looked and sounded terrible. He used to be the best public speaker. The guy who spoke tonight didn't even resemble the 1990s guy...

Can you imagine being that poor 15 year old girl on pedo island seeing that face on a naked man coming to rape you? That had to be horrifying.
Only president I know who was sued for child rape was Donald Trump.

Only president I know who was sued for child rape was Donald Trump.
When did that happen?

Pedo Island, we all know Bill was a frequent visitor among others. Amazingly the guy somehow killed himself and they got a conviction on the woman helping him but we never got a list of the customers. Seems odd right?

At one point, Clinton rhetorically asked the audience, "What does Donald Trump do with his voice?"

"He mostly talks about himself, right?" slammed Clinton. "So the next time you hear him, don't count the lies — count the Is."

Clinton remarked that Trump's "vendettas," "vengeance," "complaints" and "conspiracies" reminded him of a tenor's opening before walking on stage.

Wait... that's some good shit, Bill!

With a little more makeup he could look like Trump. But that wouldn't help his voice. He's up there because they're short of young Democrats.

At one point, Clinton rhetorically asked the audience, "What does Donald Trump do with his voice?"

"He mostly talks about himself, right?" slammed Clinton. "So the next time you hear him, don't count the lies — count the Is."

Clinton remarked that Trump's "vendettas," "vengeance," "complaints" and "conspiracies" reminded him of a tenor's opening before walking on stage.

Wait... that's some good shit, Bill!
There's more from Willy cutting trump down...

"Trying to get his lungs open by singing, 'me, me, me, me!'" said Clinton to more laughs

“Me me me” sounds more like Obama the charlatan.

Whoever at the DNC assembled the speakers lineup was obviously drunk. They managed to get nearly every Democrat the public hates: Hillary, AOC, Pelosi, rapist Bill Clinton, Failure 0bama and his wife Mike.

The only ones missing were Tlaib, Omar, and Harvey Weinstein.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back