Anything and Everything...

One of the four, (out of forty+), bands I actually got to see at this past weekend's Houston Open Air concert. (rain or shine... yeah, RIGHT!)
Fast thrash
Fast cars
Linda Vaughn (Miss Hurst 1:58)
Yep, this one has it all...
Ministry: Jesus Built My Hotrod

Stasha_Sz were you lucky enough to catch the Cavalera brothers?
No, sorry, pretty much both days, we arrived in time to get thrown out "because of severe weather & lightning in the area." Literally, I saw/heard Ministry, The Cult, Slayer & Alice in Chains. That was it..., oh, Buckcherry was on the 3rd stage between Ministry & The Cult, but I never cared for them and had no desire to lose a good spot in front of the main stages to see them. There was an act on the "kiddie stage" Saturday when we arrived, but we could not get there before we had to exit, so not sure who that was.
No Anthrax, No Chevelle, No Hellyeah... pretty crappy show all in all.

Stasha_Sz were you lucky enough to catch the Cavalera brothers?
No, sorry, pretty much both days, we arrived in time to get thrown out "because of severe weather & lightning in the area." Literally, I saw/heard Ministry, The Cult, Slayer & Alice in Chains. That was it..., oh, Buckcherry was on the 3rd stage between Ministry & The Cult, but I never cared for them and had no desire to lose a good spot in front of the main stages to see them. There was an act on the "kiddie stage" Saturday when we arrived, but we could not get there before we had to exit, so not sure who that was.
No Anthrax, No Chevelle, No Hellyeah... pretty crappy show all in all.
That sucks, Slayer is not a bad consolation though.

Forum List

Back