Anything and Everything...

That sucks, Slayer is not a bad consolation though.
Yes, Slayer was awesome, so was Ministry. AiC hit all their main discography, The Cult left me with the impression that they would rather have been somewhere else.
Oh yeah, no Sevendust either... BUT there is to be a date at the Scout Bar in Clear Lake on the 18th featuring Sevendust and a couple other bands that got bumped by the weather. Stasha sez check it out!

That sucks, Slayer is not a bad consolation though.
Yes, Slayer was awesome, so was Ministry. AiC hit all their main discography, The Cult left me with the impression that they would rather have been somewhere else.
Oh yeah, no Sevendust either... BUT there is to be a date at the Scout Bar in Clear Lake on the 18th featuring Sevendust and a couple other bands that got bumped by the weather. Stasha sez check it out!
Have a good time! I'm not in the Houston area, but I have a couple of shows lined up for next week so all is good.

Have a good time! I'm not in the Houston area, but I have a couple of shows lined up for next week so all is good.
Rock on dude! Good luck with your shows. (hope they are indoors!)
Make a post when you have a show in town so we can come down.
Yep, indoors, I rarely go to festivals. I will be hanging with
95d9181035f1160cbd8d990aa11fa513.gif

And

And my most favorite

Can't wait.

I'm loving this!!! ....:mm:

hope some like it too!:D

Can’t Sleep Love – Pentatonix

Do you want to know a secret?
Julian Assange is not in the Ecuadorian Embassy anymore. He is under CIA control in the USA.

Gee whiz.... there you are.

Forum List

Back