AOC Advocates Ignoring Court Orders, Leaves CNN Host Stunned

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Not only does she think it is ok to ignore the rule of law, she serves up a stupid idea that doing so has a legitimate precedence. Why now? CNN had this idiot on Friday night pontificating on stuff she does not know shit about, then put her back on today to do the same. I think it’s clear what CNN is doing. They are allowing this ding dong to influence young, mush-filled brains with destructive, unconstitutional ideas in order to delegitimate our republic. AOC most likely believes the substance of what she preaches because she dumber than a lobotomized monkey (just like the young people she is targeting).

Not only does she think it is ok to ignore the rule of law, she serves up a stupid idea that doing so has a legitimate precedence. Why now? CNN had this idiot on Friday night pontificating on stuff she does not know shit about, then put her back on today to do the same. I think it’s clear what CNN is doing. They are allowing this ding dong to influence young, mush-filled brains with destructive, unconstitutional ideas in order to delegitimate our republic. AOC most likely believes the substance of what she preaches because she dumber than a lobotomized monkey (just like the young people she is targeting).

So, I guess it's full steam ahead then for everyone to ignore any laws they don't like.

She should be censured at the very least.

Today is national GOP hypocrisy day:

Never been done before.

R.e78679944a99e85cd339e533720b99b2

I know it's beyond cliche' at this point, but I feel obligated to point out that if Orange Man had told a cable news network that he could ignore a court ruling....do I really need to go on?

Meanwhile:

AOC: The President should just ignore court orders that we do not approve of.

#RESISTANCE GIRL BOSS!!!

Forum List

Back