Logical next step?

There is no newfound authority.

No guardrails have come down.

Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one.
Platitudes. Not actually a correction.

As for no guardrails having come down. You do understand that SCOTUS just REDEFINED presidential immunity. There's an entire OPINION doing just that.

Platitudes. Not actually a correction.

As for no guardrails having come down. You do understand that SCOTUS just REDEFINED presidential immunity. There's an entire OPINION doing just that.

There's not
They sent 1 case back to a lower court, with instructions

There's not
They sent 1 case back to a lower court, with instructions
Still not actually correcting my analysis. Let's try it this way.

Are you contending that a president has always had the right to order Seal team six to take out his opponent? Since you claim this is just reaffirming the status quo.

Or are you arguing he isn't allowed to do that, and I have my analysis wrong of how this would play out under the "instructions" Scotus has put out.

If the second. I want you to tell me how it is wrong. Not just a claim it is. Since you claim you understood the ruling better than me that should be easy.

First, I'm not advocating for any harm to come to trump, or any of his supporters, but in the light of the recent Supreme court ruling, serious uncomfortable questions present themselves. A reasonable person might believe trumps threats to seek revenge on his opponents, as well as his offer to trade environmental protections for a billion dollars present a threat to the constitution and the wellbeing of the country. Having sworn to protect and defend the constitution, and in light of the new presidential authority, it is Biden's duty to prevent any chance of trump winning the upcoming presidential election in any way his newfound authority allows. Should Biden, exercise his newfound authority by imprisoning trump in Guantanamo, or some other way? If congress opposes such actions, they can always impeach him if they can get enough of our representatives to find him guilty.
At the very least Biden should postpone November's election until Trump's trials play out.

First, I'm not advocating for any harm to come to trump, or any of his supporters, but in the light of the recent Supreme court ruling, serious uncomfortable questions present themselves. A reasonable person might believe trumps threats to seek revenge on his opponents, as well as his offer to trade environmental protections for a billion dollars present a threat to the constitution and the wellbeing of the country. Having sworn to protect and defend the constitution, and in light of the new presidential authority, it is Biden's duty to prevent any chance of trump winning the upcoming presidential election in any way his newfound authority allows. Should Biden, exercise his newfound authority by imprisoning trump in Guantanamo, or some other way? If congress opposes such actions, they can always impeach him if they can get enough of our representatives to find him guilty.

Logical next step?
Put your faith in Fanni!

A reasonable person can see that Biden's administration is doing what they say Trump will do.

"A reasonable person"???????
Tiger laughing.jpg

You commies are nucking futs.

:lol:

Good luck.

Forum List

Back