AOC and other 'Squad' members need to stop referring to Israel as an "apartheid state"

The Arabs there have full rights just like the Israelis.....Arabs have the same property rights, they have the same freedom of travel for the most part, etc, etc, etc....
Is that the case in the West Bank?

Then why are settlements expanding?
Biff is conflating Palestinian citizens of Israel, with Palestinians who fall under the Jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority.

They do not carry the same passport, so it is not an honest argument.
All Palestinians have equal rights to Jews -- and that is probably the Jews worst mistake....look at all of the trouble it has caused.....

They should have just expelled all of them way back before there was even a Balfour declaration....fucking Rothchilds always sticking their nose in stuff
meh. . . this is why, IMO?

George Washington was right, Americans just shouldn't get involved.

Both sides are clinging to their religious tomes. Israel is a democratic theocracy. The Arabs in that area of the world all want their religion infused into their government as well.

. . . and both of these religions declare that those who practice faiths of the "heathen," or of the "infidel?"

NO. . . YOU ARE INCORRECT. The "other," does NOT deserve to have equal rights.

Neither side has this belief, this is American ignorance on your part. . . though I agree with you. . . and this, my brother, shows, that, regardless of the color of your skin, or your religion, or your sexual preference, you are my American brother. . . because we hold these truths to be self evident.

But many in this world DO NOT!!! :sigh2:

This little bitch and her fellow "squad" members need to stop creating hysteria about the legitimate state of Israel.

News|Israel-Palestine conflict

US legislator AOC calls Israel an ‘apartheid state’​

US progressives have criticised the Biden administration’s support for Israel amid its Gaza bombardment.

The fact is that 4.6 million Palestinians live under Israeli control but have no legal status in Israel. Until there is a two-state solution there is de facto segregation and that is a meaning of apartheid.
They are free to go back home to Egypt or Jordan
Not too big on history, are you? The Palestinians ARE home--in the land they lived in for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

This little bitch and her fellow "squad" members need to stop creating hysteria about the legitimate state of Israel.

US progressives have criticised the Biden administration’s support for Israel amid its Gaza bombardment.

AOC and the squad are nothing more than anti-Semitic racists.
If you don't like the Arabs they are Semites also thus making you anti-Semitic...
Not true, idiot
They language they speak is Semitic..If they speak a Semitic language then how can they not be Semitic?
Look up the word anti Semitic. It has nothing to do with being a Semite and everything to do with hating jooooooz dumbass
I understand what you are saying yet that is not the case to a sociologist like myself who know the people that inhabit the land, the only ones who were not Semites were the Sumerians, no one is sure where they came from..
Dude I don’t give a shit what you want or think the term should be. The fact is the term is specific to Jew bigotry.
In your lil mind it is. For those with some education, genetically....Jews and Palestinians are pretty much the same people..you know..sons of Abraham and all that~

Last edited:
The Arabs there have full rights just like the Israelis.....Arabs have the same property rights, they have the same freedom of travel for the most part, etc, etc, etc....

Biff is conflating Palestinian citizens of Israel, with Palestinians who fall under the Jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority.

Palestinians who fall under the Jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority

The Palestinian Authority is as corrupt as the US Congress.
AND? :dunno:
Life sucks for them.
The British Colonies put their lives on the line for freedom.
When are the Palis going to put their lives on the line for freedom from the PA/Hamas/Hezballah/etc?
. . . all governments, and all global corporations, every big organization is corrupt.

If you think that the government of Bibi is not corrupt? You have blinders on. I been reading about his corruption for years. He is as corrupt as HRC.

You know what the difference between third world shit hole corruption and first world corruption is?

The number of deaths inflicted, the amount of money and resources they can steal, and the amount of information they can cover up.

the sovereignty and integrity of the West Bank.

That's funny.
To a die hard Zionist? Of course it is.

The West bank belongs to the Jews, and the Arabs there are just interlopers that need to be dealt with.

They didn't have sovereignty before.....when did they acquire it?
You are very good at RealPolitik Todd, I salute you.

That is akin to saying the Native Americans never had sovereignty.

I agree. . . we would probably have to go back to the Ottoman Empire to find Arab self-rule there.

5aap7h.jpg

Palestinians who fall under the Jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority

The Palestinian Authority is as corrupt as the US Congress.
AND? :dunno:
Life sucks for them.
The British Colonies put their lives on the line for freedom.
When are the Palis going to put their lives on the line for freedom from the PA/Hamas/Hezballah/etc?
. . . all governments, and all global corporations, every big organization is corrupt.

If you think that the government of Bibi is not corrupt? You have blinders on. I been reading about his corruption for years. He is as corrupt as HRC.

You know what the difference between third world shit hole corruption and first world corruption is?

The number of deaths inflicted, the amount of money and resources they can steal, and the amount of information they can cover up.
Corruption amongst the more educated is the accumulation of assets, not public massacres.
It's time you took a vacation in Gaza.

Not too big on history, are you? The Palestinians ARE home--in the land they lived in for hundreds, if not thousands, of years
Not all. Not many probably.

The Jews ARE HOME-- in the land they lived in for 3,000 years

Palestinians are Arab squatters who moved in AFTER the Jews were driven out

That's funny.

The West bank belongs to the Jews, and the Arabs there are just interlopers that need to be dealt with.

I agree. . . we would probably have to go back to the Ottoman Empire to find Arab self-rule there.

5aap7h.jpg
Everyone has had sovereignty...then life happens.
Check out Europe maps starting at 1000 and check every 5 years; the whole Europe kept changing.
The UN has done dipsquat to stop it.

The fact is that 4.6 million Palestinians live under Israeli control but have no legal status in Israel. Until there is a two-state solution there is de facto segregation and that is a meaning of apartheid.
Not too big on history, are you? The Palestinians ARE home--in the land they lived in for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

I heard it was millions of years.

That's funny.

5aap7h.jpg

Arab self-rule under the Ottoman Empire? Link?

what emerges is a story of appalling mismanagement and neglect by the Ottoman Turkish rulers.
It’s a dirt poor country and in a state of utter desolation. The forests are rapidly disappearing and not being replaced. There is literally not one road in the entire country; the best “thoroughfare” being a mud track between Jaffa and Jerusalem. The few people who live there do so in a state of absolute poverty in mud hovels with barely enough clothes to clothe themselves.
IIA blog - 1880: The Desolation of Palestine

Palestine in the late 19th century: “The villages – nothing but mud huts, dust, dirt and squalor” (Source: Félix Bonfils)
While the author comments on the fertility of the soil, he notes that the few inhabitants seem unable or unwilling to take advantage of it with the exception of a German colony at Mount Carmel. That might be in part due to the heavy levies imposed by the Turkish rulers: “Everything is taxed; every fruit tree, so none now are planted; every cow or horse &c; every vegetable sold out of a private garden. Every eighth egg is […] taken by the government”.

All in all, it’s a country in rapid decline, clearly unable to support the few who are trying to scratch out a living there​

Not too big on history, are you? The Palestinians ARE home--in the land they lived in for hundreds, if not thousands, of years
Not all. Not many probably.

The Jews ARE HOME-- in the land they lived in for 3,000 years

Palestinians are Arab squatters who moved in AFTER the Jews were driven out
Jews are the sons and daughters of Abraham--and guess what? So are the Arabs..and especially Islam.

The Jews were driven out for a very long time..and non-jew Semites..Islamic people...stayed or moved in. The diaspora lasted about 1,500 years..it ended with the Holocaust and the establishment of Israel.

Both sides are willing to kill babies to advance their agendas...no one has the ethical high ground here, as far as I'm concerned. My only issue is how much money we spend..dealing..or not dealing..with the issue.

Whatever....I heard that when the Jews got there, God told them to kill everyone, man, woman and child----save one tribe, who they were to keep as slaves.
Perhaps they long for the good ole days, eh?

Whatever....I heard that when the Jews got there, God told them to kill everyone, man, woman and child----save one tribe, who they were to keep as slaves.
Perhaps they long for the good ole days, eh?

So that's where the Muslims got it?

Whatever....I heard that when the Jews got there, God told them to kill everyone, man, woman and child----save one tribe, who they were to keep as slaves
When was that again? 3,500 years ago?

Do you know American Injun Tribes have done the same for eternity?

Forum List

Back