AOC and Rachel Maddow Are Crying That They Might Be Put In Re-education Camps

Rachel & AOC think that Trump will put them in re-education camps or prison.

Did they really say this, or is this just more misinformation from the left?

This woman is literally making this up off the top of her head.

This isn't news.

It's opinion dressed up as news.

You guys are going to have re-education camps, like the Chinese Communists, if you win?
Hell with that. Not in AMERICA!

This isn't news.

They both need to be prosecuted for election interference, for amplifying the lie about Hunter's laptop.

This isn't news.

Ironic, that the dems are the only ones who have brought phony charges against a political opponent. Send AOC back to the pub.

You mean Dems are proposing it, and liberal pundits think they might be sent to one?
Take heart. Dems won't get any re-education camps, either. Anybody that thinks either party would be able to get them, during this or the next generation, is just brain-dead stupid.

These are non-stories.

You guys are going to have re-education camps, like the Chinese Communists, if you win?
Hell with that. Not in AMERICA!
I think you're confusing us with the communists you listen to on a daily basis.

Now I'm sure you watch CNN and MSNBC, because nobody in their right mind would think this silly shit on their own.

You mean Dems are proposing it, and liberal pundits think they might be sent to one?
Take heart. Dems won't get any re-education camps, either. Anybody that thinks either party would be able to get them, during this or the next generation, is just brain-dead stupid.

These are non-stories.
You're not smart enough to figure out when you've been gaslighted by the left.

This isn't news.

Wackos.

OP, don't you want to see Rachel Maddow and/or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put in re-education camps?

Trump commonly threatens prison for journalists, and his base loves it. He tells his base to get violent with journalists. That's how fascists roll.

Remember, your gaslighting won't work outside of your violent fascist cult. Only your fellow fascists will say you're not lying, and they're just pretending.

So what's the purpose of this thread? You're trying to justifty more threats and violence against journalists. Yes, it is that obvious, especially since there are Trump cultists on this thread making more threats, without a peep of condemnation from you.

This isn't news.

LOL that's the best performance I've seen since AOC posed in front of an empty field at the border. How can anyone take this clown seriously? Oh btw the only reason I found this photo is it was listed under 'OAC at the border'. Otherwise the search engines filter it out.

AOC.jpg

This isn't news.

I saw that. This seems to be the assigned talking point for radical leftists this week or month i.e. Trump is going to order a blood bath of some sort for all political opponents. It is so stupid and disingenuous I don't know how anybody promoting that garbage sleeps at night, but oh well. I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Trump commonly threatens prison for journalists, and his base loves it. He tells his base to get violent with journalists. That's how fascists roll.

Remember, your gaslighting won't work outside of your violent fascist cult. Only your fellow fascists will say you're not lying, and they're just pretending.

So what's the purpose of this thread? You're trying to justifty more threats and violence against journalists. Yes, it is that obvious, especially since there are Trump cultists on this thread making more threats, without a peep of condemnation from you.
You're just repeating the BS lies that they keep repeating, to the point where you think Trump said it.

He never did. But because you folks are so totally brainwashed you can't remember what Trump and what MSNBC said Trump said.

It's no difference to you folks.

FXUIK_~1.JPG

Forum List

Back