AOC and Rachel Maddow Are Crying That They Might Be Put In Re-education Camps

Rachel & AOC think that Trump will put them in re-education camps or prison.

Did they really say this, or is this just more misinformation from the left?

This woman is literally making this up off the top of her head.

This isn't news.

It's opinion dressed up as news.

Wouldn't those be just plain old education camps, considering they were always fucking retards?

I saw that. This seems to be the assigned talking point for radical leftists this week or month i.e. Trump is going to order a blood bath of some sort for all political opponents. It is so stupid and disingenuous I don't know how anybody promoting that garbage sleeps at night, but oh well. I shouldn't be surprised at this point.
It's sad and frightening that there are Americans who are so gullible, they fall for this nonsense.

Rachel & AOC think that Trump will put them in re-education camps or prison.

Did they really say this, or is this just more misinformation from the left?

This woman is literally making this up off the top of her head.

This isn't news.

It's opinion dressed up as news.

Don't you have to be educated to make the cut? Neither qualify.

ALL Feninists should be sent to reeducation camps, regardless of their political affiliations.
FZ54JH~1.JPG

Don't you have to be educated to make the cut? Neither qualify.
They hate children, (or their enemy's children) but they need them to get what they want.
Communists feel it's easier to fill an empty cup.

That's why they like idiots and people who are easily misled.

Idiots meaning people who never pay attention, or people who can never bring themselves to believe that their institutions have been taken over by the left, thanks to diversity.

They hate children, (or their enemy's children) but they need them to get what they want.
Communists feel it's easier to fill an empty cup.

That's why they like idiots and people who are easily misled.

Idiots meaning people who never pay attention, or people who can never bring themselves to believe that their institutions have been taken over by the left, thanks to diversity.
And if not idiots and gullible they cater to it is also the ideologically and morally dishonest and unethical who don't care about justice or character but only about power and control.

Last edited:
Okay, which one of you tipped her off?

Democrats terrified that republicans will act like democrats if given an ounce of authority, hilarious.

Actually, I’m afraid he won’t.

Rachel Maddow said she is “worried” that Donald Trump returning to the presidency could mean she might wind up in “camps” intended to house illegal immigrants.

The MSNBC primetime host told CNN on Monday that she was “worried about the country broadly if we put someone in power who is openly avowing that he plans to build camps to hold millions of people, and to ‘root out’ what he’s described in subhuman terms as his ‘enemy from within.’”

Maddow added: “For that matter, what convinces you that these massive camps he’s planning are only for migrants? So, yes, I’m worried about me — but only as much as I’m worried about all of us.”

Democrats terrified that republicans will act like democrats if given an ounce of authority, hilarious.

Rachel Maddow said she is “worried” that Donald Trump returning to the presidency could mean she might wind up in “camps” intended to house illegal immigrants.

The MSNBC primetime host told CNN on Monday that she was “worried about the country broadly if we put someone in power who is openly avowing that he plans to build camps to hold millions of people, and to ‘root out’ what he’s described in subhuman terms as his ‘enemy from within.’”

Maddow added: “For that matter, what convinces you that these massive camps he’s planning are only for migrants? So, yes, I’m worried about me — but only as much as I’m worried about all of us.”

The irony once again. There are Dems calling for re-education of Trump voters. AOC demanded a database of his supporters be created.

These people are vile. The types who would gladly collaborate with the enemy if they convinced them that America is as evil as they tell everyone it is.

She's worried about political enemies might throw her into a re-education camp or just lock her up? But, isn't that what she and her lefties are doing with Trump and others on the right? Hypocrite.

How many of THEM have talked about sending us to camps. Kamala is one. Who else can name another?

Karma is a bitch, MadCow.

It's gratifying to see that they're good and scared.

I really don't get this. There is no reason to speculate about how Trump will govern when he is re-elected. We have four years of history.

Was he a dictator? Hardly. Did he use the Justice Department to unfairly target his political opponents? Jesus fuck, Trump's SUPPORTERS were targeted by the Justice Department while he was in office.

Will he refuse to leave when his term is up? Didn't he leave the WH when he was supposed to in 2021?

R. Maddow is an influencer who will say bizarre things to get attention. Seldom do they have any connection with reality. As with HRC, one wonders why ANYONE would quote her on any subject for any reason.

What lie would that be? All Feminists SHOULD be sent to camps. It’s just the type of camp that is subject to discussion.
I'm not going to wail about Democrats taking away my freedoms and then turn around and talk about sending them to re-education camps.

They may deserved some form of re-education, but I'm not into shoving my beliefs down everyone's throat because they lost an election.

Forum List

Back