AOC has not showed up to work in person since 12/14 due to “Ongoing public health emergency”

That's your problem Frenchy, you don't keep up otherwise you would have read the stories in MSM about prioritizing treatment for covid to non-whites. Yep, that is YOUR party of fairness and healthcare. Moron.
Because because the whites won't get vaccinated they're all brainwash ed tools who won't change their minds. The minorities have been convinced otherwise...

Last edited:
I noticed they showed the same videos over and over again for 6 months... The only spike in violence that has showed up in FBI statistics is rightwing attacks on blacks gays Muslims Jews and now Asians. And those statistics more than double after Trump gives a rally in an area. Try reality sometime
Link us up to your crime data.

This is always fun, right francoHFW

Nothing in the link is inciting a riot.

If you think there is, cut and paste it so we can discuss.
It backs up everything I said in the last post that you said was bologna. He said the election was stolen and people should fight and never give up and it was time to go to Congress and he was going to go with them... What are you an idiot? Then he Watched on TV for 4 hours and refused to do anything about it. Change the channel and stop babbling idiocy.

Last edited:
Nothing in the link is inciting a riot.

If you think there is, cut and paste it so we can discuss.
Yes yes you're absolutely correct. Saying that the election was stolen and that we have to fight and never stop and that we should go up to Congress and I will go with you is Maybe not inciting technically but everybody in the world that isn't a brainwashed functional moron like you knows what it means. 38% want Trump to run again. That's how many idiots we have in this country now-10% greedy idiots and 28% absolutely missinformed dolts.... He is brilliant at going against the spirit of laws but technically getting away with it- usually by stalling forever. He is known as a lying scum bag conman and you are a rube..... Tax returns from 1984 to 1994 we finally got a couple years ago proved he was the worst businessman in the country by far. You don't know any of this because you are dimwit. Oops brainwashed functional dim wit change the goddamn channel stupid. Oops

Last edited:
It backs up everything I said in the last post that you said was bologna. He said the election was stolen and people should fight and never give up and it was time to go to Congress and he was going to go with them... What are you an idiot? Then he Watched on TV for 4 hours and refused to do anything about it. Change the channel and stop babbling idiocy.
Your delusions are getting worse.

Yes yes you're absolutely correct. Saying that the election was stolen and that we have to fight and never stop and that we should go up to Congress and I will go with you is Maybe not inciting technically but everybody in the world that isn't a brainwashed functional moron like you knows what it means. 38% want Trump to run again. That's how many idiots we have in this country now-10% greedy idiots and 28% absolutely missinformed dolts.... He is brilliant at going against the spirit of laws but technically getting away with it. He is known as a lying scum bag conman and you are a rube..... Tax returns from 1984 to 1994 proved he was the worst businessman in the country by far. You don't know any of this because you are dimwit. Oops brainwashed functional dim wit change the goddamn channel stupid. Oops
:cuckoo:

Your delusions are getting worse.
So Trump never said those things just before they went to Congress? What color is the sky on your planet? Seriously.Later later he said to be peaceful so he can deny... A real scumbag.

So Trump never said those things just before they went to Congress? What color is the sky on your planet? Seriously.Later later he said to be peaceful so he can deny... A real scumbag.
You delusions are that you think you have found evidence he incited the riots, Dumbass.

You have done no such thing. You are a whackjob.

You delusions are that you think you have found evidence he incited the riots, Dumbass.

Yes yes up is down, war is peace. Change the channel. Didn't you watch him give the speech did you not watch them attack Congress and he did nothing about it watched on TV and had no problem with it. Poor America. Change the channel sometimes please. Try the BBC France 24 anything but Rupert Murdock and GOP propaganda. I admit CNN and MSNBC are just talking head and no cable news at all but not propaganda of lies. Al Jazeera has more foreign offices for news and foreign reporters than American Media combined. It's pathetic I want so I watch France 24 and BBC and anything out there German news Japanese news. I like to know what is going on in Syria and Europe and crime any Sudan and Ethiopia right now and Molly and Nicaragua. This is pathetic we are just looking at our own navels on cable TV news and Sunday news shows. But it's cheap and people watch it. Who cares if it is stupid and devisive as hell?

He continues to say the election was stolen, the worst thing you can to say in a democracy, without any evidence, laughed out of every court room there is. So do you believe the election was stolen? Then what the hell lol?

Yes yes up is down, war is peace. Change the channel. Didn't you watch him give the speech did you not watch them attack Congress and he did nothing about it watched on TV and had no problem with it. Poor America. Change the channel sometimes please. Try the BBC France 24 anything but Rupert Murdock and GOP propaganda. I admit CNN and MSNBC are just talking head and no cable news at all but not propaganda of lies. Al Jazeera has more foreign offices for news and foreign reporters than American Media combined. It's pathetic I want so I watch France 24 and BBC and anything out there German news Japanese news. I like to know what is going on in Syria and Europe and crime any Sudan and Ethiopia right now and Molly and Nicaragua. This is pathetic we are just looking at our own navels on cable TV news and Sunday news shows. But it's cheap and people watch it. Who cares if it is stupid and devisive as hell?
I’ve read the speech transcript, which is why I know you are full of shit.

Dismissed.

He continues to say the election was stolen, the worst thing you can to say in a democracy, without any evidence, laughed out of every court room there is. So do you believe the election was stolen? Then what the hell lol?
Link me up to any of my posts saying the election was stolen.

GO!

Too afraid to work, just fine with a vacation in Florida.

Since December 14, AOC Hasn’t Been Doing Her Job In Person Due To ‘Ongoing Public Health Emergency,’ But She Can Hit Up Miami?

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) apparently believes that it is now safe enough to travel cross country to Florida for a holiday getaway in the sun, but not safe enough to travel to the Capitol building in Washington, D.C., for her taxpayer-funded job.

You people believe COVID is a Democratic Hoax, yet now you want to whine when people like AOX ignore it?

Is it a hoax, or is it a deadly virus? Which is it?

If it is a hoax, then why do you care if AOC is in Miami not wearing a mask?

If it is not a hoax, then go get yourself vaccinated Then worry about AOC.

Can't have it both ways. Either you care or you don't

You people believe COVID is a Democratic Hoax, yet now you want to whine when people like AOX ignore it?

Is it a hoax, or is it a deadly virus? Which is it?

If it is a hoax, then why do you care if AOC is in Miami not wearing a mask?

If it is not a hoax, then go get yourself vaccinated Then worry about AOC.

Can't have it both ways. Either you care or you don't
This thread is posted to mock AOC and her hypocrisy, Dumbass.

Your unhinged delusions mean nothing.

Forum List

Back