AOC has not showed up to work in person since 12/14 due to “Ongoing public health emergency”

Sure he has.

It's the law despite your party of misfits ranting against it, jerkoff. The law was signed by Clinton who you right wing hacks hate woth a pasiion, so fuck off walking, asswipe.
I provided a link to his schedule, Asshat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You Trump asslickers want the Country to forget 1/6 which happened only one year ago.

Can't make this shit up.
Oh, the day that the democrat leader of the house instructed her capitol gestapo to summarily execute an unarmed trespasser. That day? Yup, another day that will go down in democrat infamy.

Oh, the day that the democrat leader of the house instructed her capitol gestapo to summarily execute an unarmed trespasser. That day? Yup, another day that will go down in democrat infamy.
Another one of your deranged hallucinations.

Just think you ignorant moron, if Trump didn't make his speech that day inciting his mob to riot, that woman would still be alive today. But yea, blame Pelosi if it makes you feel better.

Now that I've inflicted another beatdown on your sorry ass, have you had enough?

Just think you ignorant moron, if Trump didn't make his speech that day inciting his mob to riot, that woman would still be alive today. But yea, blame Pelosi if it makes you feel better.

Now that I've inflicted another beatdown on your sorry ass, have you had enough?
Quote Trump “inciting a riot”.

Only in your dreams internet Rambo. Inciting--like these fine upstanding insurrectionists?
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

Does it hurt when you try to twist yourself into that pretzel shape trying to make a bullshit point? The facts are that the democrats are the party of racism, slavery and Jim Crow. Now tell me how Robert Byrd was a republican KKK member. You are a moron.
They used to be the party they were the party WERE the party of slavery and Jim Crow, and now they are not. Southern conservatives are now in the GOP. Robert Byrd also left the KKK. In 1948 it was nothing in West Virginia. Now they have that stupid senator lol... A very stupid argument. Post parties used to have liberals and conservatives, now the GOP has gone totally conservative not to mention insane, and the Democrats are liberals. It's not rocket science dumbbell.

Only in your dreams internet Rambo. Inciting--like these fine upstanding insurrectionists?View attachment 582797
Your boy tried from Nov to January to overturn a free & fair election. All your distractions, your bullshit about Pelosi etc & your piss & moaning won't change that fact.

Trump is a no good traiterous bastard who belongs in prison for what he did.

So no quote. Makes you a lying sack.

Dismissed.
Trump paraded around the W.H. having a good time as people were dying in the capital & as it was torn apart. He did nothing during that time frame.

Trump is a no good son of a bitch who deserves be be locked up. He's a fucking menace to the well being of this Country.

Trump paraded around the W.H. having a good time as people were dying in the capital & as it was torn apart. He did nothing during that time frame.

Trump is a no good son of a bitch who deserves be be locked up. He's a fucking menace to the well being of this Country.
You are a no good traitorous son of a bitch who deserves be be locked up. You're a fucking menace to the well being of this Country.
There I fixed it for you.

Forum List

Back