AOC Incites Large Crowd To Be Radical

Is that anything like giving illegals a court date four years from now and expecting them to show up?
Are you saying you don’t agree with the concept of bail?
You want people locked up until their trial?

Trump is out on bail

Tens of thousands of climate activists took to the streets of New York City on Sunday in a “march to end fossil fuels”, with Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling the crowd that the movement must become “too big and too radical to ignore”.

AOC is inciting large crowds to be radical. I wonder if these fools know how much higher inflation will go by getting rid of fossil fuels? In any event, AOC shouldn't be inciting large crowds to be radical. Sounds like she needs to be brought up on charges.

This sort of stupid equalizing and what-aboutism just underscores how little you rightwing fools understand about the REAL charges brought.

They were so heavily armed too, and dangerous. How many were charged for having said weapons, after all, doesn't context matter in leftisms? Rhetorical.

ILMAO you said five people died. That's a lie you can't let go, because your kind needed the material to build a story for your entertainment. One died, she was shot by a Capitol police the left isn't up-front about.

Your rant about right wing and looters is BS as well.

So you have no links at all???? Well I have links to weapons charges and convictions.

5 died. One protestor was trampled to death in the crowd. Again, we have names and links. Your denials are meaningless.

As for those arrested in 2020:

Quite the opposite really. The MSM became a bullhorn for the Democrats. Cable news was the only alternative. I fully recognize the bias of outlets like Fox News. The fact that you can’t see that the MSM is the left pocket for the left says it all.

The wedge was driven by Democrats. All they ever talk about is race and gender inequalities, even when they don’t exist. Without wedge issues, Democrats wouldn’t have a platform. More of the American public disagreed with abortion when Roe v Wade was passed by the Supreme Court than they do now, so your argument is moot. Several more conservative justices went against the conservative platform and the Republican constituency because they felt the law supported it. I disagree with that assessment, but the fact remains they were able to put aside their ideology in favor of how they viewed the law. You won’t find the today’s Democratic justices doing anything of the sort on ANY issue. They will bend and twist the law to fit the left-wing narrative at all costs and vote lockstep every time.

Don’t let facts get in the way. It is growing and will continue. Per the MSM:

Percentage of LGBTQ adults in U.S. has doubled over past decade, Gallup finds

This will continue to rise as it becomes more “normal” and children explore alternative lifestyles, especially the ones that don’t fit it in socially. There is little doubt amoung those of us without blinders on that society has a huge affect on adolescent sexual behaviours, including sexual deviancy.

I am talking more about gender affirming care at this point. It is one thing to like boys or girls, it is quite another to think you are something you are not. Yes, many scientists FALSLY believe that afffirming a dysphoira makes sense, which in an of itself is ludicrous. I am just waiting on them to relabel it again to save face. Remember, these are products of a very left-wing educational system. To pretend that doesn’t affect their thinking in the non-concrete medical fields like Psychology is only wishful thinking.

You're concerned that the MSM is "biased"???? FOX new LIES to you. That's what the REAL problem is. None of the popular right wing sources verifies or fact checks anything they report.

Look at the sources most frequently linked here: Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Newsmaxx, the Federalist, and FOX. All are billionaire owned, and not one of them can pass a fact check test. In fact, all of them lie so consistently that they're rated as "Questionable Sources" which means everything they tell you has to be fact checked before you even look at bias.

I read both left and credible right wing media, and I can see bias and spin, but they're using the same set of facts and data to promote their view. But the billionaire owned right wing media being linked here is just taking a kernal of fact and then twisting it into something else entirely. Like "Joe Biden fired Viktor Shokin to help Hunter Biden".

Has the number of LGBTQ+ people doubled, or have the numbers of people willing to admit to a pollster that they're gay+ doubled. I remember that before gays had equal rights in Canada, that nobody would publically admit to being gay, even if they were living as gay relatively openly. You could lose your home, your job, or your family. Everyone was "discreet" for their own sake and safety.

Being gay isn't an "alternative lifestyle", it's a biological imperative. This is that the right refuses to acknowledge. More people are identiifying as "gay" because being gay is no longer illegal. My former sister-in-law was married to my brother-in-law for 17 years, and I'm sure she would have identified as "straight" throughout those years, but she left my BIL for another woman and they've been together ever since.

The idea of being trans being a product of a "left wing education system" makes no sense whatsoever. I am far more concerned by the physical attacks on trans people, and especially trans children, which have skyrocketted since the radicalized right has been passing laws against medical treatment for children.

Banning books, information or treatment for trans children, isn't going to make them go away, but it is making them more vulnerable to abuse and attacks, and suicide.

So you have no links at all???? Well I have links to weapons charges and convictions.

5 died. One protestor was trampled to death in the crowd. Again, we have names and links. Your denials are meaningless.

As for those arrested in 2020:

Ah so you lied. You said heavily armed and your link says otherwise. Your link also lies about the number of deaths. Your link also describes the incident as an insurrection. Those involved were prosecuted to the highest degree and then some, and not one was charged with an insurrection.

Your link is a fairy tale aimed to entertain the dumbest among us.

Last edited:
The idea of being trans being a product of a "left wing education system" makes no sense whatsoever.

It makes perfect sense. Kids can be conditioned. This isn’t new nor is this unscientific. For some people, especially pre-pubescent children who have yet to have real sexual desires, being bombared with the idea that a boy can be a girl and girl can be a boy can cause confusion and emotional stress, yes indeed, a dysphoria. You and many others, including some scientists and some physicians are ignoring well know and well established scientific and medical principles to further an ideology.

You're concerned that the MSM is "biased"???? FOX new LIES to you. That's what the REAL problem is. None of the popular right wing sources verifies or fact checks anything they report.

The MSM loves people like you.

CNN debate moderator provided the debate questions to Donna Brazille, a contutor, who them passed them off the Hillary prior to the debate. Is that a lie or just plain wrong?

How about attempting to mislead their loyal lemmings with the idea of the Trump/Russia collusion narrative by omitting bits of information, like the Steel Dossier being fake? It seems to have worked on many even to this day.

On January 10, 2017, CNN reported on the existence of classified documents that said Russia had compromising personal and financial information about then President-elect Donald Trump. CNN did not publish the Steele dossier, or any specific details of the dossier. Later that day, BuzzFeed Newspublished the entire 35-page dossier with a disclaimer that it was unverified and "includes some clear errors".[25][26][27] The dossier had been read widely by political and media figures in Washington, and had been sent to multiple other journalists who had declined to publish it as it was unsubstantiated.[25]At a press conference the following day, Trump referred to CNN as "fake news" and refused to take a question from CNN reporter Jim Acosta.[28]

There are many, many more examples from CNN.

CNN controversies - Wikipedia

MSNBC, don’t even get me started. They are 10 times worse than Fox News.

The problem is that I don’t think many leftists even know they are being misinformed and lied to (by omission and bias) nor do they even care. For example, our border is a major issue, but the mainstream networks barely touch on the subject because they know it is a bad look. The fact that virtually anybody and everybody, can very easily walk across our Southern border, and do so daily, is dangerous and economically untenable. The MSM feels like if they ignore it, the masses will remain ignorant. They are correct. There are MANY more examples.

Only Republicans cling to Drill Baby Drill
perhaps that should be Dig baby Dig

1695293903197.png

~S~

Ah so you lied. You said heavily armed and your link says otherwise. Your link also lies about the number of deaths. Your link also describes the incident as an insurrection. Those involved were prosecuted to the highest degree and then some, and not one was charged with an insurrection.

Your link is a fairy tale aimed to entertain the dumbest among us.

Ah, so you're making false accusations again. I have links which prove what I'm saying. What do YOU have? Feelings?????

Multiple insurrectionists were charged with "seditious conspiracy" - in other words, planning an insurrection" Look up "seditious", jackass.

Yes they were heavily armed - they sent 140 police officers to hospital and 5 people died.

Tens of thousands of climate activists took to the streets of New York City on Sunday in a “march to end fossil fuels”, with Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling the crowd that the movement must become “too big and too radical to ignore”.

AOC is inciting large crowds to be radical. I wonder if these fools know how much higher inflation will go by getting rid of fossil fuels? In any event, AOC shouldn't be inciting large crowds to be radical. Sounds like she needs to be brought up on charges.
Green energy reduces inflation and gives you energy independence. It isnt complicted.

Green energy reduces inflation and gives you energy independence. It isnt complicted.
You will live like it is the 19th century. And that means massive population reduction at worse or living standards reduced in huge percentages as bathrooms and kitchens are massive carbon credits stealers. Air Conditioners removed and House heating with limits on temperatures for comforts. Except for the elites.

Forum List

Back