AOC Incites Large Crowd To Be Radical

Ummmmmmm, since Biden has been in office doing "green energy" inflation has skyrocketed. It isn't complicated.
You need to study the concept of cause and effect

Just because two things happened doesn’t mean that one caused the other

You need to study the concept of cause and effect

Just because two things happened doesn’t mean that one caused the other
LOL. You guys have been doing that for over six years with Trump. Everything is cause and effect, even if it isn't.

Ummmmmmm, since Biden has been in office doing "green energy" inflation has skyrocketed. It isn't complicated.
Moron, inflation skyrocketed GLOBALLY due to market distortions from Covid-19 shutdowns.

"thinker" in your username must be some sort of irony, because what you most often post is thought-free dumbass politico hacking.

Moron, inflation skyrocketed GLOBALLY due to market distortions during Covid-19 shutdowns.

"thinker" in your username must be some sort of irony, because what you most often post is thought-free dumbass politico hacking.
The poster said green energy policies reduce inflation. I pointed out that inflation has surged since Biden's green energy policies. I thought your side believed in facts? You are fact deniers.

The poster said green energy policies reduce inflation. I pointed out that inflation has surged since Biden's green energy policies. I thought your side believed in facts? You are fact deniers.

Green Energy initiatives inflationary effects can be debated, post-2020 global inflation being primarily driven by Covid-19 distortions CANNOT.

We are talking about volumes that are a drop in a bucket VS a downpour of disrupted global supply chains trying to meet roaring post-Covid-19 demand, which that shifted prior spending patterns.

You are posting laughable politico garbage, not any sort of facts.

Last edited:
Green Energy initiatives inflationary effects can be debated, post-2020 global inflation being primarily driven by Covid-19 distortions CANNOT.

We are talking about volumes that are a drop in a bucket VS a downpour that was contracted supply chains trying to meet roaring post-Covid-19 demand that shifted prior spending patterns.

You are posting laughable politico garbage, not any sort of facts.
As I said, the poster said that green energy policies reduce inflation. Since you said yourself that can be debated then you are agreeing with me. You could have just liked my post.

As I said, the poster said that green energy policies reduce inflation. Since you said yourself that can be debated then you are agreeing with me. You could have just liked my post.
Ok then just say - no, they do not reduce inflation and make an argument why.

Instead you are posting ludecrous BS about Green Initiatives causing historic global inflation that we are coming out of now (with Green Initiatives fully intact btw)

Ok then just say - no, they do not reduce inflation and make an argument why.

Instead you are posting ludecrous BS about Green Initiatives causing historic global inflation that we are coming out of now (with Green Initiatives fully intact btw)
All I stated was the truth to truth deniers. Ever since Biden took office and started all of his green energy policies, inflation has soared.

All I stated was the truth to truth deniers. Ever since Biden took office and started all of his green energy policies, inflation has soared.

Moron, this correlation IS NOT THE CAUSATION of the historic post-covid global inflation.

Covid-19 economic distortions do not prove ANYTHING about Green Initiatives.

Are you really too stupid to get that?

Moron, this correlation IS NOT THE CAUSATION of the historic post-covid global inflation.

Covid-19 economic distortions do not prove ANYTHING about Green Initiatives.

Are you really too stupid to get that?
I am smart enough to figure out that you are a fact denier. Biden started green energy policies. Inflation soared.

You are just "smart enough" to be a total idiot with whom no rational conversation can be had.

Congrats.
I always know when I win a debate because my debater can't stop calling me names because that is the only argument they've got.

I always know when I win a debate because my debater can't stop calling me names because that is the only argument they've got.
Yep, you are a winner alright.

facepalm-e1553251798741-1200x675.jpg

Came back when you can ACTUALLY address the fact that it was Covid-19, not Green-anything that primarily caused global inflation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back