AOC is a Very Disturbed Woman

1612443165348.jpeg

#AlexandriaOcasioSmollett
How many men has she falsely accused in her pathetic life?

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?
I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
disturbed, and that is my focus.
BTW - if a few dozen unarmed folks gave her PTSD, imagine what those 9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year are going to do in the coming years in the hands of the 74 million Americans who believe the election was rigged.
What does that mean?
07EC9856-9C8F-4FB0-94FD-626422A8B5F1.jpeg

Has AOC called for the killing of fellow Congressional members? Let me know when she does until then she's just a drama queen.
No, only Democrats do that.
Yet AOC didn't do the shooting.
Did she tell you that too?

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?
I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
BTW - if a few dozen unarmed folks gave her PTSD, imagine what those 9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year are going to do in the coming years in the hands of the 74 million Americans who believe the election was rigged.
What does that mean?
View attachment 452826
LOL...Too much of a wuss to admit what you meant apparently. That doesn’t surprise me.

View attachment 452786

I like the little girl that imitates her better. She's a much more believable AOC than AOC ever could be. I'd rather have her as a representative too.
It's a shame the "Little AOC" had to quit being "Little AOC" because of the threats.
I never knew that but I'm not surprised. Democrats hate free speech.

View attachment 452786

Two people could lie to you but you would believe one is telling the truth because you like the other person less?

View attachment 452786

Wait........so she wasn’t even there, but the incident triggered her PTSD???.......bwhahahahahahaha...what about the riots over the summer time??? No PTSD there? Yeah like I said believe nothing this woman says

Last edited:

View attachment 452786

Two people could lie to you but you would believe one is telling the truth because you like the other person less?

The mind of a willingly blind partisan

View attachment 452786

I knew something was seriously wrong when a 30 year old wench never even heard of a fucking garbage disposal. How fucking dumb can one be?

Hell she just found out Taco Bell is not a Mexican phone company.

View attachment 452786

I like the little girl that imitates her better. She's a much more believable AOC than AOC ever could be. I'd rather have her as a representative too.
It's a shame the "Little AOC" had to quit being "Little AOC" because of the threats.

Little AOC was adorable.... and coherent. She was receiving death threats from the marxist shitstains because life is so cheap meaningless to those filthy fucking animals.

View attachment 452786

What does that mean?
View attachment 452826
LOL...Too much of a wuss to admit what you meant apparently. That doesn’t surprise me.
What a Karen you are. You and AOC cuddling in sobbing tears after being triggered by imaginary threats.

View attachment 452786

What does that mean?
View attachment 452826
What a Karen you are. You and AOC cuddling in sobbing tears after being triggered by imaginary threats.
Tell us what you are preparing for. Don’t be a pussy.

View attachment 452786

What does that mean?
View attachment 452826
Why don't you concentrate on denigrating those who were involved in the insurrection of Jan 6, instead of cheering and deflecting, yes? All I hear from you toad lovers is deemphasizing the severity of the attack. It's as though you loved it,
just like Trump loved it.

Forum List

Back