AOC just said the DNC are more "united than ever". I wonder if Biden shares her excitement

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm guessing Biden being thrown to the lions in order to try and produce some sort of "Trump, gotcha impeachment moment" is more palpable for some than others.

Bernie and Warren probably agree with AOC :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
More united than ever...

giphy.gif

there has been a distinct shift in the media and now the DNC away from biden and to warren.

kinda like going from the pan into the fire but hey - their move.

there has been a distinct shift in the media and now the DNC away from biden and to warren.

Oddly, Trump going after Warren early might suggest his team was anticipating this potential situation. He hardly goes after Sanders anymore, probably expecting he won't be chosen, or, he can pick up his votes if he doesn't go after him and he gets the shaft again like he did in 2016.

AOC is so excited because she and The Squad have successfully completed the soft coup of the Democratic Party. Pelosi is a Marionette and AOC is pulling the strings.

in my own personal opinion, Biden is the weakest and worst candidate to run against Trump. He has nothing new to offer, he appeals to a small segment of society and he will not do a damn thing to help the down ballot people.

Warren is not without her baggage but she is a step up from Biden in appeal at least

Forum List

Back