AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one
I wonder if they are also members of Incel?

Gay parades are about gays. Straight parade is about poking at gays.

It's pathetic, go get your own life.

So when gays have their parades, it's because they are gay, but if straights do the exact same thing, it's because they don't have a life?

Then you wonder why we want to keep your people out of power as much as possible.

...dummy, straight parade is not about being straight, it’s about agitating gays.

It ain’t even close to being the same thing.

Last edited:

So when gays have their parades, it's because they are gay, but if straights do the exact same thing, it's because they don't have a life?

Then you wonder why we want to keep your people out of power as much as possible.

...dummy, straight parade is not about being straight, it’s about poking at gays.

Okay, and when did they do that? At least the article I posted, they said nothing about gays.

...dummy, straight parade is not about being straight, it’s about poking at gays.

Okay, and when did they do that? At least the article I posted, they said nothing about gays.

The term straight pride is a direct reaction by the social conservatives to gay pride parades.

It’s not an idea on its own, it’s just a bunch of people protesting gays.

I can’t believe that needs to be explained.

The term straight pride is a direct reaction by the social conservatives to gay pride.

It’s not an idea on its own.

I can’t believe that needs to be explained.

You said poking fun at them. How is that poking fun at them? It may be to display how stupid their parades are, but that's not poking fun at anybody.

Are gay pride parades poking fun at normal people? And if not, why not?

Hardly, you fricken gays poke each other enough.

Hey "Thinker" I'm straight.

I was born that way and I thank god everyday I didn't have to go through the angst most gay people go through to find a place in this world.

You should be thankful too instead of being small, narrow minded a-holes like those that go to these gay agitation events.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.

The parade was designed to annoy Leftists. It worked.
You mean it gave them more to joke about.

Leftists don’t have a sense of humor. Don’t tell me what I mean, loser.
Name a conservative comedian

Pretty sure George Carlin would have qualified. As would Dennis Miller.

11 comedians who are more conservative than you thought
Murderers row

He got you. Once again you lose.

Hey "Thinker" I'm straight.

I was born that way and I thank god everyday I didn't have to go through the angst most gay people go through to find a place in this world.

You should be thankful too instead of being small, narrow minded a-holes like those that go to these gay agitation events.
That may be true. But watching the demographics as a whole for our nation and the west in traditional ways, it does not look good. And it is expensive. I do not see much worrying by most gays in TV, entertainment and media matters. They seem to be in power of many of us.

...dummy, straight parade is not about being straight, it’s about agitating gays.

Which organizer of the event told you that? Is this leftist mind reading again?

Hey "Thinker" I'm straight......

Nobody cares. See how easy that is? When did it become obligatory that every personal characteristic requires a parade? If this keeps up there will be parades going on 24/7. They will have to build new parade lanes into every public road.

When straight people are fire for being straight. Not hired because they are straight. Banned from the military because you are straight. Denied hospital visdit to your loved one because you ase straight,

THEN you assholes can march.

Until then STFU.
Gay PRIDE parade

the quality or state of being proud

YOU STFU!

If these assholes can march, so can we

pride-11.jpg

Pride2015.jpg

478875318.jpg

z8012objg9t11.jpg

worldpride-march2019-001.jpg

It ain’t even close to being the same thing.
And gay pride parades are all about
agitating those who don’t accept homosexuality

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one

No, she is as stupid as the parades, straight or gay. Absolutely moronic.

Last edited:
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.

Dennis Miller for one. He used to be a leftist, then he grew up and became a Conservative. Smart guy...one of the few ones smart enough to break away from the vulcan mind meld of the Democrats, particularly in Hollywood.

I am disappointed in the lack of effort that went into the floats. Affixing a pen drawn sign to an SUV does not a float make. It’s shame they couldn’t find any straight people to form a marching band as well.

Like AOC said......they seem very insecure in their masculinity

When you start taking opinions from that brain dead seriously, it probably means you count out loud with Big Bird on television.
Damn Boi

AOC owns you guys. She turned your straight pride parade into a laughing stock

How did she do that? If anything, she turned herself into a laughing stock as with every time she opens up those horse teeth of hers.
Done quite well for someone in her 20s

Every time she says something....you guys go nuts

Only because it's usually so fricken stupid....are you two related?
She knows what buttons to push to set off the right

Forum List

Back