AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Straight pride is so cliche.
What does the Torah say about homosexuality? Well, let us know what you learned at Hebrew school and whether or not you support or denounce Judaism.

Since you are a democrat, we know that you are an enemy to Israel and a curse to the land of Canaan.

Let's see what you say about Judaism. What does it teach about homosexuality? Is this where you play the Jewish victim while pretending to be Jewish while not supporting Judaism nor Israel?

You fucking disgraceful wolf in sheep's clothing.
I never said I supported homosexuality. But straight pride is indeed cliche.
Homosexuality is a cause of disease. No one sane supports this.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.
Lol
No bigger hypocrite on the planet than a progressive... fact
Especially Jews who use their Judaism to gain sympathy when it suits them, but denounce the laws of Moses, denounce the land of Canaan by electing Israel's enemies, and spit on the Torah.

Nothing worse on the planet than Jews that betray their own. Do they still do it with a kiss? They sure as shit do it for silver and gold still.

What does the Torah say about homosexuality? Well, let us know what you learned at Hebrew school and whether or not you support or denounce Judaism.

Since you are a democrat, we know that you are an enemy to Israel and a curse to the land of Canaan.

Let's see what you say about Judaism. What does it teach about homosexuality? Is this where you play the Jewish victim while pretending to be Jewish while not supporting Judaism nor Israel?

That's it. Avoid it. Obfuscate. Now, play the victim. Break out the little hat. Pretend to be kosher and follow that Mosaic law.

Do you consider homosexuality to be the abomination that it is, or do you spit on the Torah?

We all know what you do.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.

Media paid more attention to this than anyone else. It was a small group, a short 'parade,' and the very few incidents were the result of hysterical counter-protesters unable to control their emotions. BPD officers benefited most of all from all the overtime put in over this extremely non-threatening event carefully coordinated with local authorities.

True, but you know how leftists are. These are very violent and dangerous people, so even what's seemingly a harmless event can end up in a riot. It's not a very gun friendly state either so it's difficult to protect yourself.

There are many hoops to jump through, and it's expensive, but you can own a private firearm in MA. If it got to the point where anyone were firing off shots in Government Center the situation would have been far past fan-shit-hit time anyway. The 'counter-protesters' at an event like that would be mostly mealy-mouthed college kids who have never been in a fight in their lives, not Teamsters swinging potato sacks full of locks. The BPD has gotten pretty good at planning for this sort of thing since last summer anyway. Of course, it only takes one or two nuts of any political orientation to really fuck things up.

That's it. Avoid it. Obfuscate. Now, play the victim. Break out the little hat. Pretend to be kosher and follow that Mosaic law.

Do you consider homosexuality to be the abomination that it is, or do you spit on the Torah?

We all know what you do.
I'm not fond of LGBTQ people. I think it is up to Yahweh. I'm also not fond of losers who are proud of collective accomplishments. Straight pride, just like LGBTQ pride is pretty ridiculous.

Media paid more attention to this than anyone else. It was a small group, a short 'parade,' and the very few incidents were the result of hysterical counter-protesters unable to control their emotions. BPD officers benefited most of all from all the overtime put in over this extremely non-threatening event carefully coordinated with local authorities.

True, but you know how leftists are. These are very violent and dangerous people, so even what's seemingly a harmless event can end up in a riot. It's not a very gun friendly state either so it's difficult to protect yourself.

There are many hoops to jump through, and it's expensive, but you can own a private firearm in MA. If it got to the point where anyone were firing off shots in Government Center the situation would have been far past fan-shit-hit time anyway. The 'counter-protesters' at an event like that would be mostly mealy-mouthed college kids who have never been in a fight in their lives, not Teamsters swinging potato sacks full of locks. The BPD has gotten pretty good at planning for this sort of thing since last summer anyway. Of course, it only takes one or two nuts of any political orientation to really fuck things up.

The problem is not getting a license. The problem is when you need to use that firearm.

In my state, I wouldn't think twice about using deadly force because we are very liberal when it comes to the victim using a firearm. But I would not want to be in the situation of having to use that same firearm in those blue states.

Even if you were justified in a shooting, you still may be prosecuted, you still have to face a judge that gets voted in by the people, or you may have to face an anti-gun jury; not only for the charge, but quite possibly for a liability suit by the criminal or his family.

We all know what you do.
I'm not fond of LGBTQ people. I think it is up to Yahweh. I'm also not fond of losers who are proud of collective accomplishments. Straight pride, just like LGBTQ pride is pretty ridiculous.

That reminds me of what Rush Limbaugh says from time to time. The only way to display absurdity is with absurdity itself.

Anyone who has to march in a Straight Pride parade........probably isn’t

Or it's likely the left irritated them to the point of shoving it back in your face. It's acceptable for any weirdo to parade but not normal people. This is what the left is doing to this country.

Like AOC said......they seem very insecure in their masculinity

When you start taking opinions from that brain dead seriously, it probably means you count out loud with Big Bird on television.
Damn Boi

AOC owns you guys. She turned your straight pride parade into a laughing stock

How did she do that? If anything, she turned herself into a laughing stock as with every time she opens up those horse teeth of hers.

The parade was designed to annoy Leftists. It worked.
You mean it gave them more to joke about.

Leftists don’t have a sense of humor. Don’t tell me what I mean, loser.
Name a conservative comedian

11 comedians who are more conservative than you thought

Homosexuality is a cause of disease. No one sane supports this.
Nazis killed LGBTQ people too. Even if Jews were the first victims of Hitler.

Anyone who has to march in a Straight Pride parade........probably isn’t

Or it's likely the left irritated them to the point of shoving it back in your face. It's acceptable for any weirdo to parade but not normal people. This is what the left is doing to this country.

When you start taking opinions from that brain dead seriously, it probably means you count out loud with Big Bird on television.
Damn Boi

How did she do that? If anything, she turned herself into a laughing stock as with every time she opens up those horse teeth of hers.
Done quite well for someone in her 20s

Every time she says something....you guys go nuts

The parade was designed to annoy Leftists. It worked.
You mean it gave them more to joke about.

Leftists don’t have a sense of humor. Don’t tell me what I mean, loser.
Name a conservative comedian

11 comedians who are more conservative than you thought
Murderers row

Damn Boi

Only because it's usually so fricken stupid....are you two related?

Damn Boi

We don't go nuts, we point out her idiocy as I did in this topic.

She may be doing okay now, but her term is short lived. If the people in her NYC district reelect her, then we have to conclude those are the stupidest people in the country.

If you really want to meet her, I suggest wait about two or three years, and find out where she's waiting tables.

“AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade”

And appropriately so.

It’s a ridiculous, idiotic display of ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Ignorant of what?
Hatred of whom?
Bigotry against what group?

Show me one article where these people displayed any of that.

The problem is not getting a license. The problem is when you need to use that firearm.

In my state, I wouldn't think twice about using deadly force because we are very liberal when it comes to the victim using a firearm. But I would not want to be in the situation of having to use that same firearm in those blue states.

Even if you were justified in a shooting, you still may be prosecuted, you still have to face a judge that gets voted in by the people, or you may have to face an anti-gun jury; not only for the charge, but quite possibly for a liability suit by the criminal or his family.

That’s true. That’s more of a risk in MA than it ought to be.

Forum List

Back