AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Gay parades are about gays. Straight parade is about poking at gays.

It's pathetic, go get your own life.

When straight people are fire for being straight. Not hired because they are straight. Banned from the military because you are straight. Denied hospital visdit to your loved one because you ase straight,

THEN you assholes can march.

Until then STFU.
They can do all that now, so they need to STFU.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.

ITs a win for super fun happy time
the progressive nazi left was whipped into a frenzy over absolutely nothing
What a troll

Like one hundred TROLL parade goers with proper bureaucratic permissions slips ( NOT PROTESTERS) showed up
With a gay parade marshal and a bunch of flags some were ISRAELI

It always help to shout NAZI at parade participants carrying Israeli flags

The anti protesters ( THE ACTUAL PROTESTERS ) came looking for trouble ...Two pantyfa brainwashed retards and the crowd were immediately shown Boston P.D. we're having none of it ....

Boston is a city they actually pulled off Marshall law , showed off a super fast mobilization of domestic light armor, and the sheep willfully came out with their hands up ....and let the government search their houses .

anyway the enraged anti protesters (The actual protesters ) as usual showed just how friggin off the wall they are and its pretty much over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

WIN

92.7 % of Pantyfa Made up of spaghetti arm beta boys and fat smelly multi colored hair dykes ....with yeast infections
Like this guy

AND AOC's beta cuck "boy"friend

Its the john brown type pantyfas who are going to be extremely dangerous on SHTF day
He maybe a member
If left wingers we're really truly concerned about "crazy wacist trump right wingers "
The'd worry a little about the bat shit crazy john browners ...dangerous
Trumps dangerous suggesting red flag laws
youre all dangerous
That why we're all staying armed

yep

When straight people are fire for being straight. Not hired because they are straight. Banned from the military because you are straight. Denied hospital visdit to your loved one because you ase straight,

THEN you assholes can march.

Until then STFU.
:lol:
Go suck a dick, fagboy.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.

The parade was designed to annoy Leftists. It worked.
You mean it gave them more to joke about.

When's the "Not Irish" parade?

Straight pride is so cliche.

Look at me!
I’m straight

Ed Norton wasn't straight. Trixie was his beard.

honeymoonersjoycerandolph.png

Anyone who has to march in a Straight Pride parade........probably isn’t

Or it's likely the left irritated them to the point of shoving it back in your face. It's acceptable for any weirdo to parade but not normal people. This is what the left is doing to this country.

Like AOC said......they seem very insecure in their masculinity

We didn’t start this thread

Anyone who has to march in a Straight Pride parade........probably isn’t

Or it's likely the left irritated them to the point of shoving it back in your face. It's acceptable for any weirdo to parade but not normal people. This is what the left is doing to this country.

Like AOC said......they seem very insecure in their masculinity

Only one way to be secure in your sexuality ... lots of duct tape.

bb12fdfb9db533def0b176435ef16592.15.jpg

I'm a heterosexual. What was the point of this parade? It seems that it had some connections with our military and with partisan politics, neither of which has to do with with being heterosexual. BTW: being of a particular sexual orientation is not adversarial. People who try and frame that there is some sort of war on between heterosexuals and LGBTQs are full of shit. Go home, be what you are, and enjoy it.

You mean it gave them more to joke about.

Leftists don’t have a sense of humor. Don’t tell me what I mean, loser.

We didn’t start this thread

You made my point. The thread like the parade, triggered you. You’re a snowflake

Forum List

Back