CDZ AOC Raises $1,000,000 for Texas Relief

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

What is this fascination with this woman that you have, she never heard of a garbage disposal before. LOLOLOL

She just found out Taco Bell is not a Mexican phone company.

If you follow her, you'll certainly work for a boss your whole life. What an awful existence that must be.

lets not kid ourselves, this is a shameless political stunt to increase her own clout and diminish Ted Cruz. The money going towards charity is an incidental side effect.
So what if it is? She still raised $1m to help Texans.

Cancun Cruz is a Senator from Texas... what did he do for Texas other than flee to the safety of Mexico with his family?

Gosh if it were true.... that would be awesome..... but it's obviously complete bullshit.

This fucking animal got fired from a bartending job for stealing her co-workers tips. But now it's a "good person"? No.... that's now how it works.

I'm right here.... where's the money?

Yeah.... that's what I thought.
You're in dire need of paper towels, are ya?

Democrats and RINOs are notorious for capitalizing on a crisis for ulterior motives. Given AOC's history, I suspect a political motive. Let's wait and see if the money actually goes to Texans and if it does, how it's disseminated. People love to jump all over "feel good" stories especially if it suits their politics.

BETO out helping organize help operations. Willie Rios councilman from south Houston out in the snow helping keep generators going and AOC raises million dollars in one day. Ted Cruz go's on vacation to Mexico. interesting stuff.

I seriously doubt she even knew Texas was a state, much less knew where to find it on a map. I'm betting it goes into a media slush fund for a local hack for a 1 minute photo op in front of a homeless shelter for a local clown distributing a $100 worth of stale bread or rancid chicken and the rest is never seen again, at least by honest people. I bet finding the source of that $1 million is an impossibility as well.

BETO out helping organize help operations. Willie Rios councilman from south Houston out in the snow helping keep generators going and AOC raises million dollars in one day. Ted Cruz go's on vacation to Mexico. interesting stuff.
And yet, I'm sure the trump Qultists will go all negative on Beto, Rios, and AOC while excusing Lyin' Flyin' Ted the Cancun Kid.

100% of the donations go to Texas relief.

How is it that a congresswoman from the Bronx cares more about Texans than Texas Republicans?
She doesn't. She is backed by people with deep pockets and her name is put on the agenda. She is perfect for second and third world ways of living.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

Wait for those rugged Texas individualists to say "No thank you".

She's another idiot who didn't get off her ass until the weather was a day or two away from breaking. What was she doing the first 6 days, sitting on your face?

What did you do for Texas?

This is great. What did Trump do? What did Ted Cruz do?

Wait for those rugged Texas individualists to say "No thank you".

She's another idiot who didn't get off her ass until the weather was a day or two away from breaking. What was she doing the first 6 days, sitting on your face?

What did Ted Cruz do for Texas?

doesn't make up for all the other people she is fking over
She could care less if those Texans lived or died. Just a cheap political stunt.
LOLOL

You rightards crack me up.

AOC raises a million dollars for relief aid for Texans -- you morons attack her.

Cancun Cruz flees Texas with his family -- you morons defend him.

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL...She steals tips from other dive bar low life waitresses and you say this.

The money was already there, she did not raise it. It was to show up Cruz.........lolol

Donate it to the pipeline workers.............NAWWWWW

Had amazon not relocate to her ghetto costing 1000s of 100k jobs.

You can't see through this??
Even in the best case scenario, what is the true benefit to Texas citizens affected by the cold? Given that there are about 10 million of them, that works out to 10 cents of relief per Texan. :TH_WAY~113:

If true and that's an if good on her and most likely the first positive thing I've ever read on her.

I still trust her as far as I can toss her

Forum List

Back