CDZ AOC Raises $1,000,000 for Texas Relief

Nothing to do with the one I was making.
Yes. You have a physic ability to look into her head and magically know why she raised all this money TO HELP PEOPLE.
My point is that the people of Texas don't care why she did it.

Come on. Why has she never raised money for any other State dealing with a crisis? Why is she picking Texas and now?

lets not kid ourselves, this is a shameless political stunt to increase her own clout and diminish Ted Cruz. The money going towards charity is an incidental side effect.
So what if it is? She still raised $1m to help Texans.

Cancun Cruz is a Senator from Texas... what did he do for Texas other than flee to the safety of Mexico with his family?

Well ya know he had to stay nice and warm while relaxing so he can come back and fight the good fight to tell us in Tejas we rather die than be regulated...

I am just trying to give my best spin on this whole disaster that should have never happened!

Yes. You have a physic ability to look into her head and magically know why she raised all this money TO HELP PEOPLE.

Come on. Why has she never raised money for any other State dealing with a crisis? Why is she picking Texas and now?

Simple, she want to be Speaker of the House or has ambitions to become a Senator and believe if she can flip Texas blue she can then make the argument she would be better than whomever replaces Pelosi if the Democrats retain the House in 2022...

Simple, she want to be Speaker of the House or has ambitions to become a Senator and believe if she can flip Texas blue she can then make the argument she would be better than whomever replaces Pelosi if the Democrats retain the House in 2022...

She will never be speaker of the house. It would never happen. How does flipping Texas blue help here chances in a senate race? What, she’s going to run for senator in Texas?

She will never be speaker of the house. It would never happen. How does flipping Texas blue help here chances in a senate race? What, she’s going to run for senator in Texas?

She's gonna run for president someday. It's inevitable at this point.

She's gonna run for president someday. It's inevitable at this point.

I agree....but....it’ll be Bernie Sanders type run IE running just to selling books and take the country further left. I don’t foresee a world where AOC actually has a chance at becoming president

I think she is amazing.
Of course fiercely independent right wingers are not obliged to take her help. They can shiver away cursing the non existent green deal that their fossil fuel backed governor has told them is the problem.

lets not kid ourselves, this is a shameless political stunt to increase her own clout and diminish Ted Cruz. The money going towards charity is an incidental side effect.

Cancun Cruz is a Senator from Texas... what did he do for Texas other than flee to the safety of Mexico with his family?

It's not about helping anyone. It's about harming Ted Cruz. If that is the motivation for charity it's a sad commentary on America.
Well, no, pointing out AOC raised $1m and she gets attacked by the right, while Cancun Cruz flees the country and defended by the right; is a reflection of how nutty the right is.

AOC rallied up her cult of personality to give to a state they have nothing but contempt for, only to score a political victory and make some headlines. That's the reality. You know it just as well as I do.
LOLOL

Keep attacking her for raising relief for stricken folks down in Texas. Reveals far more about you than it does her.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm just saying what is obvious. Call it an attack if you want.
You're stating rightardedness. How sad. :(

so you just admitted it was political stunt. she’s an idiot, she didn’t think of this on her own. I’m sure one of her diabolical genius handlers put her up to this.
I did no such thing. I said so what if it is. Not, it is. You know what "if" means, right?

It's quite revealing though to see rightards attack Biden, Beto, AOC, Sheila Jackson Lee, et al, for helping folks in Texas, for no reason other than they're Democrats.... while defending Cancun Cruz for fleeing Texas, for no reason other than he's a Republican.

Yes, political stunts are fine if they help folks. I am a cynic - so my feeling on the matter is that EVERYTHING a politician does is a stunt.

Do you disagree?

No I disagree. This is a self serving act with ulterior motives: Glad we can we agree on that. Being that we agree on that how could you possibly say she deserves any sort of credit whatsoeve?
So you think people struggling in Texas because of that storm would be better off without her assistance?

It's not about helping anyone. It's about harming Ted Cruz. If that is the motivation for charity it's a sad commentary on America.
Well, no, pointing out AOC raised $1m and she gets attacked by the right, while Cancun Cruz flees the country and defended by the right; is a reflection of how nutty the right is.

AOC rallied up her cult of personality to give to a state they have nothing but contempt for, only to score a political victory and make some headlines. That's the reality. You know it just as well as I do.
LOLOL

Keep attacking her for raising relief for stricken folks down in Texas. Reveals far more about you than it does her.

I give credit where credit is due. This was a pretty slick move by AOC. Now you on the other hand, well... I genuinely feel sorry for you if you actually believe she did this out of the kindness of her heart.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

If Tx. had known she was involved (which I doubt) they probably would have sent the money back and told her to stick it.

Some how I doubt that cold, hungry people would turn down a warm shelter, hot meal or water!

the fund is now over $4 million. Help is coming from FEMA, Joe signed the Emergency order. Beto has been working non stop.

Cancun Ted is back but what is he doing? And where in the hell is Cornyn?
I personally believe AOC is either batshit crazy or the prime example of the success the brainwashing of our students our education system is achieving.

However if the report is true I have to give her credit for trying to help some people in desperate need.

She may be a nut but at least she isn’t totally evil.

What you believe of a woman you never met is irrelevant to the people she is helping in Texas.
AOC's political stunt was flying to Texas to help distribute stuff.
Beto's political stunt was calling seniors in Texas to check if they needed food or warmth.
Abbott's political stunt was going on Fox News and saying if we get a Green New Deal, this will be an everyday thing.

Some stunts are for good. Some stunts are for bullshit. That is life.
All Democrats do is "Feel our Pain". Trumps supporters DO something about it. AOC knows NOTHING about Economics ,which proves Boston College is not very good.

So Trump is in Texas working his butt off to feed people? Or is he throwing paper towels at them?

I bet AOC is sending that money to the Texas DNC. All Democrats graft. That is what the low life bastards did in Georgia. Democrats are filthy traitors who want 20 MILLION filthy illegals to vote and collect welfare. Why should dirty Hondurans get to VOTE?

Yes, political stunts are fine if they help folks. I am a cynic - so my feeling on the matter is that EVERYTHING a politician does is a stunt.

Do you disagree?

No I disagree. This is a self serving act with ulterior motives: Glad we can we agree on that. Being that we agree on that how could you possibly say she deserves any sort of credit whatsoeve?
So you think people struggling in Texas because of that storm would be better off without her assistance?
Yes. There is ALWAYS a catch with Democrat "Gifts".

LOLOL

I give credit where credit is due. This was a pretty slick move by AOC. Now you on the other hand, well... I genuinely feel sorry for you if you actually believe she did this out of the kindness of her heart.
It doesn't matter why she did it. She still did it. And morons attack her for doing it. Those would be the same morons who defend Cancun Cruz for fleeing his state.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

If Tx. had known she was involved (which I doubt) they probably would have sent the money back and told her to stick it.

Some how I doubt that cold, hungry people would turn down a warm shelter, hot meal or water!

the fund is now over $4 million. Help is coming from FEMA, Joe signed the Emergency order. Beto has been working non stop.

Cancun Ted is back but what is he doing? And where in the hell is Cornyn?
I personally believe AOC is either batshit crazy or the prime example of the success the brainwashing of our students our education system is achieving.

However if the report is true I have to give her credit for trying to help some people in desperate need.

She may be a nut but at least she isn’t totally evil.

What you believe of a woman you never met is irrelevant to the people she is helping in Texas.
AOC's political stunt was flying to Texas to help distribute stuff.
Beto's political stunt was calling seniors in Texas to check if they needed food or warmth.
Abbott's political stunt was going on Fox News and saying if we get a Green New Deal, this will be an everyday thing.

Some stunts are for good. Some stunts are for bullshit. That is life.
All Democrats do is "Feel our Pain". Trumps supporters DO something about it. AOC knows NOTHING about Economics ,which proves Boston College is not very good.

So Trump is in Texas working his butt off to feed people? Or is he throwing paper towels at them?

AOC and Pedo Joe are always willing to throw other people's money around especially if there is benefit to themselves. How much of their own personal money did they send to Tx.? More than a dollar?

Forum List

Back