CDZ AOC Raises $1,000,000 for Texas Relief

I can name a million political acts that were not motivated by self serving interests

I can't.

if all political acts were self serving whats the difference between us and corrupt third world hell holes?

In shit holes where all politics is self serving is where nothing gets done aka not the U.S.A.

AOC's political stunt was flying to Texas to help distribute stuff.
Beto's political stunt was calling seniors in Texas to check if they needed food or warmth.
Abbott's political stunt was going on Fox News and saying if we get a Green New Deal, this will be an everyday thing.

Some stunts are for good. Some stunts are for bullshit. That is life.
All Democrats do is "Feel our Pain". Trumps supporters DO something about it. AOC knows NOTHING about Economics ,which proves Boston College is not very good.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

If Tx. had known she was involved (which I doubt) they probably would have sent the money back and told her to stick it.

I personally believe AOC is either batshit crazy or the prime example of the success the brainwashing of our students our education system is achieving.

However if the report is true I have to give her credit for trying to help some people in desperate need.

She may be a nut but at least she isn’t totally evil.

1613895736694.png

I personally believe AOC is either batshit crazy or the prime example of the success the brainwashing of our students our education system is achieving.

However if the report is true I have to give her credit for trying to help some people in desperate need.

Maybe you can give a concrete example of her being batshit crazy, with links/quotes.

For you to have such a firm opinion, it must be based on specific instances that you can tell us about. Right?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

If Tx. had known she was involved (which I doubt) they probably would have sent the money back and told her to stick it.

Some how I doubt that cold, hungry people would turn down a warm shelter, hot meal or water!

the fund is now over $4 million. Help is coming from FEMA, Joe signed the Emergency order. Beto has been working non stop.

Cancun Ted is back but what is he doing? And where in the hell is Cornyn?

What you believe of a woman you never met is irrelevant to the people she is helping in Texas.
AOC's political stunt was flying to Texas to help distribute stuff.
Beto's political stunt was calling seniors in Texas to check if they needed food or warmth.
Abbott's political stunt was going on Fox News and saying if we get a Green New Deal, this will be an everyday thing.

Some stunts are for good. Some stunts are for bullshit. That is life.
All Democrats do is "Feel our Pain". Trumps supporters DO something about it. AOC knows NOTHING about Economics ,which proves Boston College is not very good.

So Trump is in Texas working his butt off to feed people? Or is he throwing paper towels at them?

Jeez people. You wonder why some people think political parties are the biggest problem we face?

This women, whether you like her or not, raised a large sum of money to help people in need. And the knee-jerk reaction is to slam her for it? How about a bipartisan Thank You for her efforts. Is that so much to ask? I don't like AOC either. But this is absolutely ridiculous!

What? You’re conveniently leaving out the progressive OP who has littered the thread with posts claiming this is an example of moral superiority by Democrats. Also AOC’s motivation is as transparent as it comes. It’s ok to call her out for it. This is nothing more than a political stunt and you would be naive to think otherwise.
It is! Character counts!

Yes, political stunts are fine if they help folks. I am a cynic - so my feeling on the matter is that EVERYTHING a politician does is a stunt.

Do you disagree?

No I disagree. This is a self serving act with ulterior motives: Glad we can we agree on that. Being that we agree on that how could you possibly say she deserves any sort of credit whatsoeve?

Umm, how is it self serving? Is she running for Ted Cruz's seat in texas? Please explain.

Yes, political stunts are fine if they help folks. I am a cynic - so my feeling on the matter is that EVERYTHING a politician does is a stunt.

Do you disagree?

No I disagree. This is a self serving act with ulterior motives: Glad we can we agree on that. Being that we agree on that how could you possibly say she deserves any sort of credit whatsoeve?

Umm, how is it self serving? Is she running for Ted Cruz's seat in texas? Please explain.

Yeah this is obviously her capitalizing on this crisis in order to make Ted Cruz look bad and to promote herself in the process. She cares about money and the spotlight. She keeps tweeting updates on all the work she’s doing in raising money every step of the way. She’s a charlatan. How come she’s never raised money for any other state in a crisis?

Yeah this is obviously her capitalizing on this crisis in order to make Ted Cruz look bad and to promote herself in the process. She cares about money and the spotlight. She keeps tweeting updates on all the work she’s doing in raising money every step of the way.
I'm sure the people who will be helped by her efforts don't care why she did it.

Yeah this is obviously her capitalizing on this crisis in order to make Ted Cruz look bad and to promote herself in the process. She cares about money and the spotlight. She keeps tweeting updates on all the work she’s doing in raising money every step of the way.
I'm sure the people who will be helped by her efforts don't care why she did it.

That’s beside the point.

Forum List

Back