🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC REFUSES to pay $250,000 in dues from the DemonRATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well Nanz . What you gonna do...resign and give the bartender the Speakership, or downgrade her to the animal rights committee?

------------

AOC REFUSES to pay $250,000 in dues from the Democrats because the party 'clearly told people like me that we're not welcome' New York Representative Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is holding back $250,000 in dues she owes the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee AOC says she won't pay up because she doesn't see why she should give 'to an organization that has clearly told people like me that we're not welcome'

The dues, paid from her campaign fundraising, are earmarked to help keep the Democratic House majority The 30-year-old was referring to a policy that she says 'blacklists' vendors working with insurgent primary challengers like herself

'I don't think my fundraising should go to preventing more people like me from being here in congress,' she said in an interview with Fox News.

The news outlet reported on Friday that AOC drew fire for not failing to pay the committee.

She insisted: 'I'm a Democrat, I'm proud to be on this team. I'm proud to be part of the Democratic majority,' she told Fox News, amid criticism she should quit the party and become an independent if she won't be a 'team player.'

In her defense, AOC said she's raised more than $300,000 directly for progressive Democrats, including incumbents in swing districts, and that the effort she made was for 'preserving and expanding the Democratic majority'.

All Democrats in the House are required to pay dues to the campaign committee. A range is set from as low as $150,000 for newer members to $1 million paid by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

1ABbriD.jpg

Well Nanz . What you gonna do...resign and give the bartender the Speakership, or downgrade her to the animal rights committee?

------------

AOC REFUSES to pay $250,000 in dues from the Democrats because the party 'clearly told people like me that we're not welcome' New York Representative Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is holding back $250,000 in dues she owes the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee AOC says she won't pay up because she doesn't see why she should give 'to an organization that has clearly told people like me that we're not welcome'

The dues, paid from her campaign fundraising, are earmarked to help keep the Democratic House majority The 30-year-old was referring to a policy that she says 'blacklists' vendors working with insurgent primary challengers like herself

'I don't think my fundraising should go to preventing more people like me from being here in congress,' she said in an interview with Fox News.

The news outlet reported on Friday that AOC drew fire for not failing to pay the committee.

She insisted: 'I'm a Democrat, I'm proud to be on this team. I'm proud to be part of the Democratic majority,' she told Fox News, amid criticism she should quit the party and become an independent if she won't be a 'team player.'

In her defense, AOC said she's raised more than $300,000 directly for progressive Democrats, including incumbents in swing districts, and that the effort she made was for 'preserving and expanding the Democratic majority'.

All Democrats in the House are required to pay dues to the campaign committee. A range is set from as low as $150,000 for newer members to $1 million paid by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

1ABbriD.jpg
I agree with her here. She refuses because the DNC doesn't want people who rock the boat too much trying to take out more moderate democrats...she is funding a lot of those essentially outlaws running against moderates....its amusing to watch the demoncrats eat each other alive though.

------------

1ABbriD.jpg
I agree with her here. She refuses because the DNC doesn't want people who rock the boat too much trying to take out more moderate democrats...she is funding a lot of those essentially outlaws running against moderates....its amusing to watch the demoncrats eat each other alive though.
I hope AOC also wins, changes the name to theCommieRAT party and actually has some truth in advertising!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back