🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC ripped to shreds for mocking Kavanaugh getting harassed out of D.C. restaurant: 'Disgusting'

Proves my point that she's a raging, psychotic fuktard with the intellect of mud.
Also proves my theory that you are sad, pathetic, and will beleive anything a con-artist tells you.

How does making things up that you claim she said prove your point?

Proves my point that she's a raging, psychotic fuktard with the intellect of mud.
Also proves my theory that you are sad, pathetic, and will beleive anything a con-artist tells you.
Lib loons like him fully feel that “Lol” is THE rebuke that sends conservatives running.
They can’t articulate any further than that therefore that’s all that’s needed.

AOC loves to poke Conservatives with a stick and then laugh as they go into a rage
I don't doubt that that happens in your delusional fantasyland.

In realityland, you're still simply a delusional LWNJ moonbat.

Gotta love AOC
ir to him. The least they could do is let him eat cake

I see, was that an important part of your celebration of John Wayne Gacy's birthday? Or to you different between baby killers and those who let them grow a bit?

Your anti-hallucenagenic meds need to be adjusted again.

I don't claim anything.
I state facts.

I think playtime is over for you, tell the orderlies to take you back to your rubber room.
I don't claim anything.
I state facts.

I think playtime is over for you, tell the orderlies to take you back to your rubber room.
Rightwinger has always been batshit crazy

Needs to be booted out of the office, she is scum.

She is better than 99% of you scumbags. I agree with her 100% on this one. Kavanaugh is a fascist pig and if he is inconvenienced, I don't give a shit. What he needs is a kick in his ass.

Forum List

Back