🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC ripped to shreds for mocking Kavanaugh getting harassed out of D.C. restaurant: 'Disgusting'

Are you 80 years old, princess?

Not yet. :p

I'm not sedentary, I jump around on stage a lot. I just don't like dumb chores like driving to the grocery store. Waste of time. Let someone else do it. That's what teenagers and illegal aliens are for. (wink) :p

In a way. Your mother humpers have been pulling this shit for 6 YEARS. About time OUR side started something.

Your upbringing is in question when you bring into open question about a females body or sexual deeds. You don't deserve to be heard and I think it's time for you to go into the Gracie file.

In a way. Your mother humpers have been pulling this shit for 6 YEARS. About time OUR side started something.
Many righties are arriving at this conclusion. ^^^

Time to become proactive.

The left is organizing flash mobs to terrorize Supreme Court Justices.

The goddamn government lets it go on for WEEKS, even through an overt assassination attempt.

It's time we took AWAY their discretion to achieve justice.

If they won't do it, maybe we'll have to do it ourselves.

Hey, the dumbass shit for brains leftards bring this on themselves. What did the stupid fucking morons THINK would happen?

Oh wait... they don't think ...

meh......the truth is that AOC is a bit of a taco herself!

When I view the "Lookers" in the Republican Member House, she's drop dead gorgeous. The I compare here doing her job against the MJT and Boebert I can see that she at least tries to do her job while those two are just harpies.

Many righties are arriving at this conclusion. ^^^

Time to become proactive.

The left is organizing flash mobs to terrorize Supreme Court Justices.

The goddamn government lets it go on for WEEKS, even through an overt assassination attempt.

It's time we took AWAY their discretion to achieve justice.

If they won't do it, maybe we'll have to do it ourselves.

Hey, the dumbass shit for brains leftards bring this on themselves. What did the stupid fucking morons THINK would happen?

Oh wait... they don't think ...
I remember ,about a year ago , someone posted a Video of a bunch of "Proud Boys" kicking the shit out of Antifa punks. The best part was when a screaming ,foul mouth Woman got punched in her ugly face. FACT: If one goes to a Gang fight ,one will get hurt regardless of Sex.

Scum hardly covers the evil of AOC. She's part of a coven of women who support the deaths of their own children for surreptitious gain and hatred for traditional American values.
Not to mention her net worth is now $29 million, according to Fortune. All as the result of her government employment.

Not to mention her net worth is now $29 million, according to Fortune. All as the result of her government employment.
And yet the stupid Airhead plays the Victim Card. All her money is from GRAFT. And all the bitch does is Photo Ops.

Forum List

Back