🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC ripped to shreds for mocking Kavanaugh getting harassed out of D.C. restaurant: 'Disgusting'

You are telling us more and more about yourself. I will stick with the short version and call you a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

Yes, you are a mental child. I'm not surprised you'd do that

Yes, you are a mental child. I'm not surprised you'd do that

I am in my 3rd childhood. I have an excuse for my behavior and I paid for it. You haven't paid a single thing to anything, you MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist Traitor.

I am in my 3rd childhood. I have an excuse for my behavior and I paid for it. You haven't paid a single thing to anything, you MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist Traitor.

You're just bickering at this point. Unless you have something new, time to drop it

Why don't you drop it, you MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist Traitor.

I put bickerers on ignore. That's all you're doing at this point. See ya. Well, I won't, but it is the customary thing to say. I'll take you off when you cool down and I think of it, which may take a while

I put bickerers on ignore. That's all you're doing at this point. See ya. Well, I won't, but it is the customary thing to say. I'll take you off when you cool down and I think of it, which may take a while

Sorry to keep you up from you nap. You should take your own advice.

Trump is in his dying throws. Cruz just as well lay down so he can be buried. Desantis is nothing more than Rump 2.0 and that's just about run it's course. As much as I dislike Biden, he is almost assured to win in 2024. BTW, you latest lie about Biden causing the cost of fuel, gas went down about 50 cents, that damned Biden.
I am still paying $6 a gallon. When the price goes down to $3 I might believe. Of course ,Biden is depleting our EMERGENCY reserves. Biden couldn't beat a dead horse. But dream on ,Little Broomstick Cowboy.

They were not flying AOC Flags were they?

Troll ^^^

Only Republicans attack our Capitol

Stupid DNC lemming. ^^^

These dumbass fucking lefTARDs are all about abusing the English language.

They HAVE to, to lie like they do.

"Attack", indeed.

Hey dumb fucking leftard, if there was an ATTACK you wouldn't be sitting here talking about it right now. You're dumber than a lump of coal.

The Democratic Party has proven itself COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of addressing the issue these people were protesting about, which is insecure elections

Not only incapable, but unwilling.

They want to shut everyone up who even dares question it. Call them conspiracy theorists and Trump lovers and all kinds of other names.

And THEN they float a bullshit dog and pony show to deflect from their COMPLETE INABILITY to address the actual issue.

AND they think they can use public money to knock the opposing party's frontrunner out of the box.

These are OVERT dirty tricks

Right in our faces.

I am still paying $6 a gallon. When the price goes down to $3 I might believe. Of course ,Biden is depleting our EMERGENCY reserves. Biden couldn't beat a dead horse. But dream on ,Little Broomstick Cowboy.

Tell me, smart boy, what exactly IS our Emergency Reserves? Be specific. There will be a test afterwards.

If prices were really dropping like that with everything else still going poorly, that would mean recession is officially here. That recession the usual suspects here keep saying won’t happen.....

If prices were really dropping like that with everything else still going poorly, that would mean recession is officially here. That recession the usual suspects here keep saying won’t happen.....

America goes into a recession every so many years. It's part of the cycle. It's the way thing self adjust.

Troll ^^^

Stupid DNC lemming. ^^^

These dumbass fucking lefTARDs are all about abusing the English language.

They HAVE to, to lie like they do.

"Attack", indeed.

Hey dumb fucking leftard, if there was an ATTACK you wouldn't be sitting here talking about it right now. You're dumber than a lump of coal.

The Democratic Party has proven itself COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of addressing the issue these people were protesting about, which is insecure elections

Not only incapable, but unwilling.

They want to shut everyone up who even dares question it. Call them conspiracy theorists and Trump lovers and all kinds of other names.

And THEN they float a bullshit dog and pony show to deflect from their COMPLETE INABILITY to address the actual issue.

AND they think they can use public money to knock the opposing party's frontrunner out of the box.

These are OVERT dirty tricks

Right in our faces.
As much as you to deny it, Jan 6 was an attack on our Capitol by REPUBLICANS

Your…You did it to falls flat as Democrats did not create the George Floyd riots…..

As much as you to deny it, Jan 6 was an attack on our Capitol by REPUBLICANS

Your…You did it to falls flat as Democrats did not create the George Floyd riots…..

BULLSHIT, you dumb little shit for brains DNC lemming.

The Democrats FUNDED the George Floyd riots

They are entirely 100% responsible for ALL the mayhem, ALL the looting, and ALL the destruction.

BULLSHIT, you dumb little shit for brains DNC lemming.

The Democrats FUNDED the George Floyd riots

They are entirely 100% responsible for ALL the mayhem, ALL the looting, and ALL the destruction.

The George Floyd trios were a response to a senseless Police murder

The Jan 6 riots were a response to the lies of a Crybaby Loser

The George Floyd trios were a response to a senseless Police murder

The Jan 6 riots were a response to the lies of a Crybaby Loser

Don't run from the fact, fucktard.

The Democratic National Committee funded the George Floyd riots.

In their entirety.

YOUR fucking Stalinist leadership did that. Funded fucking NATIONWIDE RACIAL RIOTS.

If you're supporting those fucktards you're a COMPLETE fucking asshole and you should leave my country immediately

Don't run from the fact, fucktard.

The Democratic National Committee funded the George Floyd riots.

In their entirety.

YOUR fucking Stalinist leadership did that. Funded fucking NATIONWIDE RACIAL RIOTS.

If you're supporting those fucktards you're a COMPLETE fucking asshole and you should leave my country immediately
Now you are just making shit up

Schopenhauer's first stage of truth.

NO, you dumb fucking asswipe.

We know exactly how it happened. We have ALL the relevant financial records.

Marc Elias is in there RIGHT NOW trying to clean up the BLM books, but it's too late. We have the fuckers nailed to the wall, and forces more powerful than me are going to decide exactly when the nailing occurs.

I suspect it'll be... oh... October or so...

Schopenhauer's first stage of truth.

NO, you dumb fucking asswipe.

We know exactly how it happened. We have ALL the relevant financial records.

Marc Elias is in there RIGHT NOW trying to clean up the BLM books, but it's too late. We have the fuckers nailed to the wall, and forces more powerful than me are going to decide exactly when the nailing occurs.

I suspect it'll be... oh... October or so...

You are just making shit up

You didn't think the righties would accept our help without us bringing something to the table, did you? :p

What we brought, is going to destroy what's left of the libtards. No one's going to want to touch the Democratic party with a ten foot pole in a few short weeks

Forum List

Back