AOC ripped to shreds for mocking Kavanaugh getting harassed out of D.C. restaurant: 'Disgusting'

It appears she is gunning for a nomination for the White House from your Party...and frankly might be it's only hope

My Party is resting. You John Birch Society types took it over and have run it into the ground. We are just patiently waiting for you to completely self destruct before we start puting things back together. And then, once again, we slam the door on you MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors like we did in the 20s, 30s, 50s and 60s.

The HOuse is there to learn the industry. Nothing else. And it's there to keep it honest. There are no oil magnets in the House of Representatives at the time because that would mean one hell of a pay cut. So the HOuse has to "Inquire". And if you already know all the answers, it's not "Inquiring". But you seem to believe you know all the answers so I won't bother "Inquiring" anything from you, you MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.
was the piece misrepresented? Yes or no?

The HOuse is there to learn the industry. Nothing else. And it's there to keep it honest. There are no oil magnets in the House of Representatives at the time because that would mean one hell of a pay cut. So the HOuse has to "Inquire". And if you already know all the answers, it's not "Inquiring". But you seem to believe you know all the answers so I won't bother "Inquiring" anything from you, you MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.
she scares you too I see.

My Party is resting. You John Birch Society types took it over and have run it into the ground. We are just patiently waiting for you to completely self destruct before we start puting things back together. And then, once again, we slam the door on you MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors like we did in the 20s, 30s, 50s and 60s.
hahah JBS types? What does that even mean? I recall when Dem Congressman Larry McDonald ran that organization....but I have never been a part of it.

Where’s that recent photo of her with legs spread wide open and her bloomers on full display?

Peaceful protest is violence?
Yeah. It may be a thin line. I'm not sure that the pro-choice people get any kudos for picketing the asshole's kids. But to out Kegger's for his loss of privacy is pretty sweet. It's like protesting Trump's enormously fragile ego. Pointing out hypocrisy of those seeking something they demand but deny to others is not a bad idea. And I recall Trump saying there were good neo-nazis in Charlottesville.

Yeah. It may be a thin line. I'm not sure that the pro-choice people get any kudos for picketing the asshole's kids. But to out Kegger's for his loss of privacy is pretty sweet. It's like protesting Trump's enormously fragile ego. Pointing out hypocrisy of those seeking something they demand but deny to others is not a bad idea. And I recall Trump saying there were good neo-nazis in Charlottesville.
You recall conveniently and, naturally, incorrectly
He said there were good people on both sides.

hahah JBS types? What does that even mean? I recall when Dem Congressman Larry McDonald ran that organization....but I have never been a part of it.

Your bunch lied about being members to the Goldwater campaign until you were caught. You JBS members have always been liars when you try in infilitrate another group. You did the same thing when you took over the Tea Party and then again when you took over the Republican Party. Nothing has changed in almost 60 years. You are still a party of liars and oxygen thieves that are primarily made up of MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors. tRump didn't create your group, you used him to gain what you have been trying to get for almost 60 years. Actually, it's closer to 70. We are supposed to ignore the fact that tRump was raised as a JBS member. And it shows that so were you making you a danger to America and the Constitution of the United States.

Your bunch lied about being members to the Goldwater campaign until you were caught. You JBS members have always been liars when you try in infilitrate another group. You did the same thing when you took over the Tea Party and then again when you took over the Republican Party. Nothing has changed in almost 60 years. You are still a party of liars and oxygen thieves that are primarily made up of MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors. tRump didn't create your group, you used him to gain what you have been trying to get for almost 60 years. Actually, it's closer to 70. We are supposed to ignore the fact that tRump was raised as a JBS member. And it shows that so were you making you a danger to America and the Constitution of the United States.
haha ok

From AOC's past oratory I would say that she has a LOT of issues to deal with inside her head, not the least of her problems narcissism in particular.
The biggest issue is that she is dumb as toast.
Love to read AOC tweets
Witty and biting

Best part is they enrage Conservatives so much that they start threads on them
You think she ACTUALLY writes them herself? Bless your heart!

The biggest issue is that she is dumb as toast.

You think she ACTUALLY writes them herself? Bless your heart!
Of course she does

AOC is not only beautiful and incredibly smart
But she LOVES this country

Yes, Kavenaugh truly is "scum". I hope he finds he can't go anywhere in public anymore.
And you would be the first to shriek in outrage were the same thing to happen to Kagin or Sotomayor.
Maybe Kavanaugh should consider take out from now on
Naah. He should simply be accompanied by a couple of bodyguards: big, burly goons with either shotguns or submachine guns, locked and loaded.

Love to read AOC tweets
Witty and biting

Best part is they enrage Conservatives so much that they start threads on them
She has charisma and has learned FAST how to get around in Congress and Washington. I think she's a real presidential prospect in the future, but she needs to mature a good ten or twenty years more.

Let me guess, Congresswoman Chenney is a Democrat as well, right?
Soon-to-be former Representative Cheney is a RINO.
Where’s that recent photo of her with legs spread wide open and her bloomers on full display?
Wait, what?!
She has charisma and has learned FAST how to get around in Congress and Washington. I think she's a real presidential prospect in the future, but she needs to mature a good ten or twenty years more.
I suspect she will age like milk.

Forum List

Back