🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC ripped to shreds for mocking Kavanaugh getting harassed out of D.C. restaurant: 'Disgusting'

AOC is not a member of the board, she's a public figure. She also does call for violence regularly, this isn't a one off for her. Calling for violence is ILLEGAL. Want to take up this conversation with the mods?

Ah, you got caught in a lie and are trying to squirm your way out of it hoping the Mods will come to your aid. You should run for MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor President. It appears you are quite qualified.

Ah, you got caught in a lie and are trying to squirm your way out of it hoping the Mods will come to your aid. You should run for MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor President. It appears you are quite qualified.

Um, sure, racist

When did she do that?
Ted Kennedy is a proven murderer coward who got an immigration act through as a special needs Kennedy by jealousy of his brothers. Stories of rapes in bars with other members of congress are part of the of the political nomenclature.

Ted Kennedy is a proven murderer coward who got an immigration act through as a special needs Kennedy by jealousy of his brothers. Stories of rapes in bars with other members of congress are part of the of the political nomenclature.
Can you ever reply to what was posted?

Gotta love AOC

Poor guy. He left before his soufflé because he decided half the country should risk death if they have an ectopic pregnancy within the wrong state lines. It’s all very unfair to him. The least they could do is let him eat cake
🍰

:clap:
She will send you a picture of her tits for a $5 tip. So will our VP.

Um, sure, racist
Do you mean that you aren't a racist? There is some racist in all of us. But you have gone way past racist and moved it straight into Nationalism Bigotry. I know I have some rascist qualities and don't let it bother me nor others nor affect my day to day living. You seem to not to be able to do that. But I guess being the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor that you are you might have that problem.

Look at you, defending AOC's incitement to violence but demanding Trump's head.
:laughing0301:

I haven't heard where AOC has once incited violence. But since you are a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor then you do support it as long as it's your bunch doing it. Then, being the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor you are, you claim others are doing the same thing.

Do you mean that you aren't a racist?

I do love my wife and kids, yes. None of their asses are white like mine. And I do know you're a racist because you are a Democrat, and racism is your only play these days

There is some racist in all of us. But you have gone way past racist and moved it straight into Nationalism Bigotry. I know I have some rascist qualities and don't let it bother me nor others nor affect my day to day living. You seem to not to be able to do that. But I guess being the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor that you are you might have that problem.

You're an idiot

Actually, she's shamed more than a few CEOs in house hearings. If anything else, she's entertaining. She makes a CEO look like the liar and thief they really are when in front of her. I hope more CEOs think she is stump stupid. They'll learn different when being questioned by her. Actually, she's very quick and bright. And she scare the living hell out of you.
During these house hearings she has embarrassed herself.

But yes, the prospect of her as a US president is absolutely frightening.

Actually, she's shamed more than a few CEOs in house hearings. If anything else, she's entertaining. She makes a CEO look like the liar and thief they really are when in front of her. I hope more CEOs think she is stump stupid. They'll learn different when being questioned by her. Actually, she's very quick and bright. And she scare the living hell out of you.
Really? Like who? and what hearings?

Here's an example of her highlighting how clueless she is, and how once again embarrasses herself at a hearing with a CEO

I do love my wife and kids, yes. None of their asses are white like mine. And I do know you're a racist because you are a Democrat, and racism is your only play these days

You're an idiot

I do love your wife and your kids, yes. And it doesn't make a damned bit of difference if they are white or not. But I do feel sorry for them for living in the same make believe world you are living in (if they exist at all).

One huge problem with your logic, I am not a Democrat. I lean more towards Republican than not. Just not the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorism and Traitor brand you peddle.

Really? Like who? and what hearings?

Here's an example of her highlighting how clueless she is, and how once again embarrasses herself at a hearing with a CEO

Clueless? Sounds like she had her act together. But so did the bank spokesman. There is nothing here, no gotchas at all. It's just the House keeping the Banks honest.

Clueless? Sounds like she had her act together. But so did the bank spokesman. There is nothing here, no gotchas at all. It's just the House keeping the Banks honest.
yes, clueless....it shows AOC's cluelessness of the industry

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

None of you are. Wow, a Republican telling me the Democrats are right on every issue, well, it must be true then. Not.

What a liar and a racist, LOL

Let me guess, Congresswoman Chenney is a Democrat as well, right?

yes, clueless....it shows AOC's cluelessness of the industry

The HOuse is there to learn the industry. Nothing else. And it's there to keep it honest. There are no oil magnets in the House of Representatives at the time because that would mean one hell of a pay cut. So the HOuse has to "Inquire". And if you already know all the answers, it's not "Inquiring". But you seem to believe you know all the answers so I won't bother "Inquiring" anything from you, you MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

Forum List

Back