🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC ripped to shreds for mocking Kavanaugh getting harassed out of D.C. restaurant: 'Disgusting'

And you would be the first to shriek in outrage were the same thing to happen to Kagin or Sotomayor.

Naah. He should simply be accompanied by a couple of bodyguards: big, burly goons with either shotguns or submachine guns, locked and loaded.

Neither Kagan nor Sotomayor are religious zealots stripping American women of their rights.

Kavenaugh in particular, is an odious excuse for a human being. We saw that at his confirmation hearings where his outrage at being accused was worthy of an Oscar, and his treatment of the female Senators at that Hearing was entirely indicative of the disdain with which he regards women. His behaviour towards Senators Harris and Klobichar was despicable, and proved his unfitness for the judiciary. Justices are supposed to be non-partisan.

Soon-to-be former Representative Cheney is a RINO.

Wait, what?!

I suspect she will age like milk.

The biggest issue is that she is dumb as toast.

You think she ACTUALLY writes them herself? Bless your heart!

Given that she's a national science fair award winner in high school, and she graduated cum laude from Boston University with a double major in economics and international relations, she's a whole lot smarter than Donald Trump's who's father had to bribe his way into university, and who graduated from Wharton without honors or distinctions.

It makes her a whole lot smarter than an idiot like you either. Since you voted for Donald Trump - twice.

Let me guess, Congresswoman Chenney is a Democrat as well, right?

I don't know anything about her political views. Don't care. She is an attention whore who longs to be praised by the media. And you're a flaming racist, which is why you joined the party of racism, the Democrat party

What violence....

They can't in front of the Supreme Court as they have been pushed back...

Their personal homes are rightly off limits..

This is a public space, this is fair game..Yes

Um ... no ... intimidating justices and demonstrating at their homes is already illegal. Democrats are a racist crime syndicate and AOC has repeatedly called for more

Given that she's a national science fair award winner in high school, and she graduated cum laude from Boston University with a double major in economics and international relations, she's a whole lot smarter than Donald Trump's who's father had to bribe his way into university, and who graduated from Wharton without honors or distinctions.

It makes her a whole lot smarter than an idiot like you either. Since you voted for Donald Trump - twice.

You wouldn't give a shit about any of that if she were an actual Republican

Neither Kagan nor Sotomayor are religious zealots stripping American women of their rights.

Kavenaugh in particular, is an odious excuse for a human being. We saw that at his confirmation hearings where his outrage at being accused was worthy of an Oscar, and his treatment of the female Senators at that Hearing was entirely indicative of the disdain with which he regards women. His behaviour towards Senators Harris and Klobichar was despicable, and proved his unfitness for the judiciary. Justices are supposed to be non-partisan.
Hon, Kavanaugh was attacked without a trace of evidence. The accuser couldn't supply a year or location, or who was there. How would you feel if someone made up a complete defamatory lie about you.

I don't know anything about her political views. Don't care. She is an attention whore who longs to be praised by the media. And you're a flaming racist, which is why you joined the party of racism, the Democrat party

Sorry to bust your bubble but the last mainline party I was part of was the Republican Party before you JBS MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors stole the name.

Sorry to bust your bubble but the last mainline party I was part of was the Republican Party before you JBS MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors stole the name.

Then you were a RINO. Because you're not a conservative, not by any stretch of the imagination

The issue the lovely and talented AOC is addressing is that given the Conservative assholes who are making the rules, Doctors will be afraid to terminate out of fear of being accused of an abortion
Good. They are all butchers.

And got rid of you candyass RINOS. McCain croaked. Good riddance. Flake and Corker are gone. The Bush Family is History. Traitor Liz Cheney will get the boot next month. MAGA RULES! Whether it is Trump ,Desantis ,or Cruz.

And got rid of you candyass RINOS. McCain croaked. Good riddance. Flake and Corker are gone. The Bush Family is History. Traitor Liz Cheney will get the boot next month. MAGA RULES! Whether it is Trump ,Desantis ,or Cruz.
Trump is in his dying throws. Cruz just as well lay down so he can be buried. Desantis is nothing more than Rump 2.0 and that's just about run it's course. As much as I dislike Biden, he is almost assured to win in 2024. BTW, you latest lie about Biden causing the cost of fuel, gas went down about 50 cents, that damned Biden.

LOL, you were never a Republican, authoritarian leftist racist. That's the dumbest thing, obvious liars and racists like you making up you used to be a Republican. Sorry my dear, you are the Democrat Party's embarrassment, not ours

LOL, you were never a Republican, authoritarian leftist racist. That's the dumbest thing, obvious liars and racists like you making up you used to be a Republican. Sorry my dear, you are the Democrat Party's embarrassment, not ours

You are telling us more and more about yourself. I will stick with the short version and call you a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

Forum List

Back