AOC said she might quit politics, as some centrist Democrats blame progressives for House losses, NYT says

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

It wasn't the centrists that got booted after all, the blue Tea Party types are a source of potential concern going forward. Without any Donald Trump around they essentially have no function other than to work with the centrists to make a better America.

It wasn't the centrists that got booted after all, the blue Tea Party types are a source of potential concern going forward. Without any Donald Trump around they essentially have no function other than to work with the centrists to make a better America.
What does The Los Angeles Times say? Op-Ed?

Last edited:

Progressive is actually spelled 'communalism'. Communalism has a STRONG tie to poverty & death no matter how one spells it. That may be a reason WHY it is shunned by most folks, @ least those with an understaning of history & common sense.

I wish I could say I was sorry but as a moderate Democrat she has been wrong on so much I can only say,” bye!”

Progressive is actually spelled 'communalism'. Communalism has a STRONG tie to poverty & death no matter how one spells it. That may be a reason WHY it is shunned by most folks, @ least those with an understaning of history & common sense.

No it isn’t! I have as little use for far left Democrats as I have for far right wingers. We are a moderate Country, not far out!

They obviously just gave her the fattest payoff of her career.
With this ballot rigging being so widely exposed we may see a lot of this.
What ballot rigging? You mean they actually counted them all?
When software in a voting machine transposes any of voter's the entries into the opposition candidates column that is vote rigging. So is adding erroneous ballots. You ask did they count them all? Apparently not as some ballots were discover by checkers to be in the trash in PA. Perhaps you should take the time to become better informed?

When software in a voting machine transposes any of voter's the entries into the opposition candidates column that is vote rigging. So is adding erroneous ballots. You ask did they count them all? Apparently not as some ballots were discover by checkers to be in the trash in PA. Perhaps you should take the time to become better informed?
Software is an idiot compared to hardware.

A lot of people are calling for back to old fashion paper ballots and the counting thereof.

A lot of people are calling for back to old fashion paper ballots and the counting thereof.
Most are already there. Scanning paper ballots are in most of the areas I know.

if states would count absentee ballots before Election Day as my state does there would not be such a delay. Many have laws that make that impossible. My State had the total as soon as they could count the day ballots.

AOC should have learned that lesson when Bernie lost.

Puhleeze!

She ain't going nowhere.

She loves the notoriety!

She couldn't get a real job anyway.

She'll stay in the Congress until she's Nancy's age!

Maybe she should add them to her list of collaborators....

Every Progressive that came in with AOC, that supported Medicare for all won reelection.

Universal health care and saying that black lives matter are NOT far left in themselves, its her Green Deal that's the problem, its unrealistic.

Forum List

Back