AOC slanders border patrol,”women drinking from toilets”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
This woman has got to be the dumbest c*** to ever be elected into any office.

“Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets,” she said. “This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

She’s too stupid to realize the sinks that dispense drinking water are built onto the top of the toilet:

A CBP official denied the toilet accusations on Monday, insisting that the locations Ocasio-Cortez visited have standard-issue jail-type appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets in a single unit.

“‘No one is drinking toilet water,” the official said. “They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet.” It’s what you would find in every municipal jail in the United States.”
https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-s...-drink-toilet-water-after-tense-border-visit/

Either she is really that dumb, or she is intentionally lying in order stir up more hatred for border patrol and is endangering their lives.

Should she be charged with inciting violence?

15505830-0-image-a-96_1562020977995.jpg

“Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets,” she said. “This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

She’s too stupid to realize the sinks that dispense drinking water are built onto the top of the toilet:

A CBP official denied the toilet accusations on Monday, insisting that the locations Ocasio-Cortez visited have standard-issue jail-type appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets in a single unit.

“‘No one is drinking toilet water,” the official said. “They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet.” It’s what you would find in every municipal jail in the United States.”
https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-s...-drink-toilet-water-after-tense-border-visit/

Either she is really that dumb, or she is intentionally lying in order stir up more hatred for border patrol and is endangering their lives.

Witnesses say AOC was very disrespectful to our border security people who have been working their asses off, strained to the breaking point under the relentless surge of illegals. This little bitch waltzes in with her camera crew and launches her pre-planned attack on them. For me, today she crossed the line from being a laughable idiot to an enemy of the people. Fuck her.

Just wondering, did she/they bring anything with them?

Her and her fellow ilk knew where they were going...
Did they take up a collection of items to distribute?

Of course they didn’t...WHY NOT?

It is funny how the media, even Fox news isn't letting the public to know that at all prisons and detention centers in this country has a water dispenser or faucet on the top part of the toilet. It has been like that for decades And I know somebody that employs migrant's workers. They said that it is hard to make the workers, after using the toilet. To flush the toilet paper down into the toilet. They said that in their countries. Their septic system are unable to flush the paper down. That it plugs up the system. That is why the government shouldn't let these immigrants into this country. That they will make this country very unsanitary to live here.
They need to arrest AOC for inciting a riot, and lock up her mentally ill self into an insane asylum. .

stainless-steel-jail-toilet-500x500.jpg

upload_2019-7-2_3-11-11.jpeg
th

Three members of Congress who visited Border Patrol facilities on Monday said immigrant women were being detained without running water and told by agents to drink from the toilets.

Lawmakers, including Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, toured the facilities in El Paso and Clint, Texas, as part of a delegation to investigate detention centers used to hold immigrants, following reports children and adults were being housed in squalid conditions. Recent reports from the Clint facility drew outrage last week after lawyers who visited spoke out and described children caring for infants and toddlers, no access to soap and toothbrushes, and inadequate food, water, and sanitation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/adolfoflores/immigrants-drinking-toilets-water-aoc-border-patrol

Three members of Congress who visited Border Patrol facilities on Monday said immigrant women were being detained without running water and told by agents to drink from the toilets.

Democrats are not to be believed in anything. Now that they've played their hand out on everything else, they are going to try to milk this border issue as if it was German gas chambers. No small side issue is that before this they were saying the border was no issue at all and before that they were saying walls didn't work and were a waste of money. If we had a wall, we wouldn't have all these people now to deal with. If people knew they couldn't get in, they wouldn't be coming here trying.

Democrats are not to be believed in anything. Now that they've played their hand out on everything else, they are going to try to milk this border issue as if it was German gas chambers. No small side issue is that before this they were saying the border was no issue at all and before that they were saying walls didn't work and were a waste of money. If we had a wall, we wouldn't have all these people now to deal with. If people knew they couldn't get in, they wouldn't be coming here trying.
This unsanitary detention centers (that is own by George Soros, he is the GEO Group biggest investor) is just a scheme to get more money out of the tax payers. Pres.Trump just approved this bill.

Here's what's in the $4.6 billion border aid bill passed by Congress

th
upload_2019-7-2_3-56-38.jpeg
th

Well, hope you Democrats are really proud of your Congresswoman. She is not only a liar and an attention whore, but she is also a fraud and dumb as bricks.
Why you folks even vote for her only shows us more why you are so ignorant and arrogant. She doesn't even stand for anything she says. She stands for STUPIDITY. So, you folks keep voting these turds in....because, the more arrogant you get, the more iniquitous you all become. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The left wants ICE and border patrol eliminated. That is why they are now targeting individual agents in order to pressure them to quit or get them fired.

And I know somebody that employs migrant's workers. They said that it is hard to make the workers, after using the toilet. To flush the toilet paper down into the toilet. They said that in their countries. Their septic system are unable to flush the paper down.
This is absolutely true

They will wipe their ass and dispose in the trash can,
sanitary receptacles or just on the floor

I clean for a living
Back in 2013 my first experience had me fuming
When I told my supervisor, who was Hispanic, she started laughing
She told me the same thing, they don’t flush toilet paper in Mexico
because the plumbing is bad and clogs up the toilet

Have you any proof that Officers didn't tell them to drink out of the toilets?

Any Proof?

So the tap could have been faulty.
They might not have ever used a toilet like this before...

So an Officer could have told them that even if there was better alternatives...

So your comment looks pretty dumb, to use you lanuage...

This is absolutely true

They will wipe their ass and dispose in the trash can,
sanitary receptacles or just on the floor

I clean for a living
Back in 2013 my first experience had me fuming
When I told my supervisor, who was Hispanic, she started laughing
She told me the same thing, they don’t flush toilet paper in Mexico
because the plumbing is bad and clogs up the toilet

It wasn't like they were bathing and using the Rio Grande as a huge toilet. Lol

This unsanitary detention centers (that is own by George Soros, he is the GEO Group biggest investor) is just a scheme to get more money out of the tax payers. Pres.Trump just approved this bill.

Here's what's in the $4.6 billion border aid bill passed by Congress

th
View attachment 267299
th
Sorry, I’m worried I’ll lose what’s left of my sanity
if I read the article you linked to

Forum List

Back