AOC under attack from within her own base

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

The issue here is aid the Ukraine

AOC voted for military aid to Ukraine and her own supporters are pissed

They are freaked out over fears that putin will use nukes if we dont let him have Ukraine

For them its become a more immediate issue that the climate change doomsday hoax

Which is ironic since much of AOCs claim to fame is saving the polar bears from global warming

Not representative of her supporters

Just a few radical anti-war zealots who showed up to disrupt the Town Hall

So someone who doesn't want nuclear war with Russia is labeled by the left as a "anti war zealot?"

Ok, label me one, too. Thanks.

I was told Trump was a war monger yet he's the only president that Russia didn't steal territory under in the past 20 years.

Last edited:
She says they are being rude.

YET THAT BITCH HAS SAID REPEATEDLY TO BE RUDE TO POLITICAL OPPONENTS. She loved the riots.

What a lying bitch. She is evil and a bubblehead.

SHE SAID ITS OK TO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO GET THE JOB DONE.

Then she said those people at her town hall were RUDE?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

You cult fucks never stop lying.

Watch this interview.

Disingenuous wording there. Of COURSE, it's not representative of her supporters (few as they are). That would be like saying the actions of Eagles fans are not representative of Cowboys supporters. And you thought no one would notice.

The issue here is aid the Ukraine

AOC voted for military aid to Ukraine and her own supporters are pissed

They are freaked out over fears that putin will use nukes if we dont let him have Ukraine

For them its become a more immediate issue that the climate change doomsday hoax

Which is ironic since much of AOCs claim to fame is saving the polar bears from global warming

Libs should be happy about Putin Nuking the World and Joe Biden starting WWIII since these Cultists believe in Depopulation.

Ok, i can accept a "few bad apples" theory, but then why didnt her good supporters show up? :laugh:

Ok, i can accept a "few bad apples" theory, but then why didnt her good supporters show up? :laugh:

AOC will win 80 percent of the vote against Forte
Unless you got a gripe
What is there to show up about?

Forum List

Back