AOC Want's A List - Trump Accountability List

“Ocasio-Cortez’s comments come as other high profile social media users announced the start of a “Trump Accountability Project” that will “make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.”

Amazing. This country just keeps balkanizing. There are a lot of things that need to be done to fix these problems, many of which we caused ourselves. None of them will be done. These issues will be allowed to fester and grow until we live in a “country” we wouldn’t even recognize.

She's dangerous---if she had the power--she would be calling for locking up political enemies as well now. This is no exaggeration---she and her ilk will want to do as much harm to any political enemy as they can get away with.

She is a pig just like all democrats

AOC is right out of the communist playbook.
The IRS will take special interest in Republicans.
Healthcare will be accessible only to loyal democrats
Medicare for all, except Republicans
Free stuff for democrats, etc
EmThegIXYAASRts

All she is lacking is the little mustache and a nazi salute. Pure evil. These creatures are sick.

EmThegIXYAASRts
Gotta love political intimidation. Doing things like this is absolutely outrageous, but I don’t expect any liberals to have anything negative to say about this.
As for these thugs above, I fully encourage them to “confront” me. Good luck.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is facing heat for urging her supporters to create an archive of online postings by “Trump sycophants” who may later regret their affiliation with the president.

“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on Friday.

“I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future,” the lawmaker wrote.

Commenters quickly decided the list-making endeavor was something a ruthless Communist

snip

The site says it aims to embarrass and hold accountable people complicit in the worst behaviors of Trump’s presidency, including his campaign staff, White House staff, donors and even lawyers.

Well isn’t this nice?

EmThegIXYAASRts
Gotta love political intimidation. Doing things like this is absolutely outrageous, but I don’t expect any liberals to have anything negative to say about this.
As for these thugs above, I fully encourage them to “confront” me. Good luck.

It has been said a million times, democrats behave just like Nazis

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is facing heat for urging her supporters to create an archive of online postings by “Trump sycophants” who may later regret their affiliation with the president.

“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on Friday.

“I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future,” the lawmaker wrote.

Commenters quickly decided the list-making endeavor was something a ruthless Communist

snip

The site says it aims to embarrass and hold accountable people complicit in the worst behaviors of Trump’s presidency, including his campaign staff, White House staff, donors and even lawyers.

Well isn’t this nice?
How nice, DEMS creating "enemies of the State" lists. Xi Jinping would be proud.

snip

Well isn’t this nice?
Wait, logging public declarations by public servants is a radical idea?
Apparently the party if personal responsibility doesn't want to be held personally responsible for anything

How dare she hold people accountable for the stupid shit they say.

snip

Well isn’t this nice?
Apparently the party if personal responsibility doesn't want to be held personally responsible for anything

How dare she hold people accountable for the stupid shit they say.
XiSmile.jpg

You need to educate yourself on what a "psychophant" is. Who said anything about public declarations by public servants?
if you read the article, it says nothing about Trump supporters, i.e. the general public.

" The site says it aims to embarrass and hold accountable people complicit in the worst behaviors of Trump’s presidency, including his campaign staff, White House staff, donors and even lawyers. "

snip

Well isn’t this nice?
I'll send them a picture of my neighbor's dog.

Forum List

Back