AOC Want's A List - Trump Accountability List

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is facing heat for urging her supporters to create an archive of online postings by “Trump sycophants” who may later regret their affiliation with the president.

“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on Friday.

“I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future,” the lawmaker wrote.

Commenters quickly decided the list-making endeavor was something a ruthless Communist

snip

The site says it aims to embarrass and hold accountable people complicit in the worst behaviors of Trump’s presidency, including his campaign staff, White House staff, donors and even lawyers.

Well isn’t this nice?
She already planned her retirement from Congress. She'll be relaxing at The Ding Dong House of Mental Midgets in Florida.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is facing heat for urging her supporters to create an archive of online postings by “Trump sycophants” who may later regret their affiliation with the president.

“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on Friday.

“I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future,” the lawmaker wrote.

Commenters quickly decided the list-making endeavor was something a ruthless Communist

snip

The site says it aims to embarrass and hold accountable people complicit in the worst behaviors of Trump’s presidency, including his campaign staff, White House staff, donors and even lawyers.

Well isn’t this nice?
I'll send them a picture of my neighbor's dog.
I'm just fucked up enough to get that. :lmao: :laugh2:

if you read the article, it says nothing about Trump supporters, i.e. the general public.

You're a fucking idiot.

Do you know what a "psychophant" is?

Clearly not.

If someone is a "Trump psychophant" they are a Trump supporter.

Please pull your head outta' your ass...

1604872101649.png

Wow....

I guess it's on.

First you hear from Jennifer Rubin:

Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into "polite" society. We have a list.

Then you hear from AOC:

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.

Then you see:

We’re launching the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.

I wonder how Jennifer plans to enforce her ban ?

What a lefty.

The kicker ? She used to claim to be a republican.

Just think....you could be famous.

Where else did people keep lists of their adversaries ?
She's a Nazi pig

Wow....

I guess it's on.

First you hear from Jennifer Rubin:

Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into "polite" society. We have a list.

Then you hear from AOC:

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.

Then you see:

We’re launching the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.

I wonder how Jennifer plans to enforce her ban ?

What a lefty.

The kicker ? She used to claim to be a republican.

Just think....you could be famous.

Where else did people keep lists of their adversaries ?

She's making a list, she's checking it twice
She know who's been naughty and who's been nice.

Representative Cortez is coming to town.

She sees you when you're sleeping,
She knows when you're awake.

She knows if you been bad or good.
So tell her to go pound sand ....:thup:

I hope she is the first one they drag off to the Gulag.

Raise your hand if you think Democrats building enemies lists is a good idea.

View attachment 413376
I think telling your enemies you're putting them all on a list, especially while they're all pissed off and armed, is a terrible fucking idea...... at least for the list makers.

Just saying....
Speaking of being armed, it looks like I will have to buy a gun. Anyone know where I can get a cheap AR-15?

View attachment 413376
I think telling your enemies you're putting them all on a list, especially while they're all pissed off and armed, is a terrible fucking idea...... at least for the list makers.

Just saying....
Speaking of being armed, it looks like I will have to buy a gun. Anyone know where I can get a cheap AR-15?
Now?

No..... nothing's cheap right now, and that probably isn't going to change.

This stupid commie bitch is going to destroy the Democratic Party.

The effort, which was kickstarted on Friday, was promoted by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (D-NY), who wrote in a tweet, “Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.”
“Lol at the ‘party of personal responsibility’ being upset at the idea of being responsible for their behavior over last four years,” she added in another tweet.
The website’s database full of names of Trump supporters includes a list of federal judges appointed by the president.
Jennifer Rubin, a Washington Post columnist and a consistent Never Trumper, said in a tweet that any Republican who challenges the results of the presidential election should be disqualified from holding public office and not welcome in “polite” society.

She "stared" them down? LOL. She "responded" to them. Not the same thing. And before you get your panties in a bunch, this group was spun up to keep track of the ermm..well.."patriots" who are helping the dictator in chief undermine the integrity of our election just because he doesn't like the outcome.
Have you gotten your Brown Shirt yet?

I don't own a brown shirt. But feel free to goosestep behind your savior. Your tears and outrage are delicious.

You drink people's tears..?

The fact that they are yellow ever bother you ?

Oooh. If they are yellow, get your liver functions checked...stat!!

The effort, which was kickstarted on Friday, was promoted by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (D-NY), who wrote in a tweet, “Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.”
“Lol at the ‘party of personal responsibility’ being upset at the idea of being responsible for their behavior over last four years,” she added in another tweet.
The website’s database full of names of Trump supporters includes a list of federal judges appointed by the president.
Jennifer Rubin, a Washington Post columnist and a consistent Never Trumper, said in a tweet that any Republican who challenges the results of the presidential election should be disqualified from holding public office and not welcome in “polite” society.

She "stared" them down? LOL. She "responded" to them. Not the same thing. And before you get your panties in a bunch, this group was spun up to keep track of the ermm..well.."patriots" who are helping the dictator in chief undermine the integrity of our election just because he doesn't like the outcome.

I don't own a brown shirt. But feel free to goosestep behind your savior. Your tears and outrage are delicious.
Ummm...you're openly on record as supporting this fascist bullshit, kid.

And no, despite what you've been told, it's NOT okay when Democrats do it.

Keep crying. No one committed widespread fraud.
Watch..as Trump's BS lawsuits are swatted away one by one tomorrow, support among Republicans will melt away.

View attachment 413376

Just saying....
Now?

I imagine a lot of people are shopping for one.

Ummm...you're openly on record as supporting this fascist bullshit, kid.

And no, despite what you've been told, it's NOT okay when Democrats do it.

Keep crying. No one committed widespread fraud.
Watch..as Trump's BS lawsuits are swatted away one by one tomorrow, support among Republicans will melt away.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. A lot of Democrats will be going to prison over this.

Ive been reading from some news sources this morning, and AOC is going to have to be put in her place, or she will further damage the Democrat party.

We can't let them do that.

I have been saying, for quite a while, that as long as she is out front......we'll be picking up support, seats and power.

View attachment 413376

Just saying....
Now?

That's kind of like shopping for fire extinguishers after your house is already burning, IMO.

View attachment 413376

Just saying....
Now?

That's kind of like shopping for fire extinguishers after your house is already burning, IMO.
True, but what other choice do we have?

Forum List

Back