AP: Cohen Fearful of Being 'Fall Guy'

The link looks strange but anyway how in the world does the A.P. determine what Trump's lawyer is fearful of? It's the same old fake news technique that opens with an unverified unidentified theory and then builds on it as if it was the truth. Lefties love it so it floats along in their fantasy world.

Cohen will not go to jail for Trump. His loyalty ends now.
Cohen is already under investigation for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
Why are so many people that work for Trump dirty?
“ I pick the best people.”
Lmao

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/853779?section=politics&keywords=cohen-fall-guy-trump-raids&year=2018&month=04&date=10&id=853779&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

I must admit. He cleaned up the swamp....and replaced it with a revolving door into an open sewer....reaking with the smell of feces...

They have blocked roto rooter from getting into the swamp. If it ever does, watch out. Roots and crocs will be flying for miles.
Cohen is already under investigation for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
Lmao

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/853779?section=politics&keywords=cohen-fall-guy-trump-raids&year=2018&month=04&date=10&id=853779&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

I must admit. He cleaned up the swamp....and replaced it with a revolving door into an open sewer....reaking with the smell of feces...

The link looks strange but anyway how in the world does the A.P. determine what Trump's lawyer is fearful of? It's the same old fake news technique that opens with an unverified unidentified theory and then builds on it as if it was the truth. Lefties love it so it floats along in their fantasy world.

Looks like Cohen is a hair from flipping on the man he would take a bullet for...

"Stressing his loyalty, Cohen has steadfastly denied wrongdoing and defended Trump. But he has confided in associates in recent weeks that he is fearful of being a fall guy, according to a person familiar with his thinking but not authorized to speak publicly about private discussions."

And he knows trump well enough to know the orange king would laugh ad he walks away..

P A R D O N..........Cohen has nothing to worry about and he knows it....

Cohen and Trump have a lot to be fearful of. Trump can't pardon his way out of this mess - because New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is also on the case...

Daf8TWBWkAAS8nn.jpg

WIth good reason.

The Imperial Cheeto would throw Cohen under the bus in a heartbeat.

After all, isn't that what hoodwinked, blinkered minions are for?

How does Trump spell "Cohen" ?

E-X-P-E-N-D-A-B-L-E

...or was that...

D-I-S-P-O-S-A-B-L-E ???

Cohen and Trump have a lot to be fearful of. Trump can't pardon his way out of this mess - because New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is also on the case...
The president can pardon himself...Bush senior did it before pardoning Caspar Weinberger...Trump can and will pardon Flynn and Manafort too if it becomes necessary....If you think it will hurt him you are very wrong....

The info comes from friends of Cohen who overheard him talking about it but in your diminutive mind all you can muster is FAKE NEWS.

This is what you get in countries with a corrupt legal system run by kangaroo courts. The prosecution makes something up, the investigators fabricate what evidence they need and the judges make a finding of guilt. This is how distorted the democrats have made the judicial system.

EEF44DAA-57D9-49DC-84F9-1091E17AEB6D.jpeg
Lmao

You mean like this:

The president can pardon himself...Bush senior did it before pardoning Caspar Weinberger...Trump can and will pardon Flynn and Manafort too if it becomes necessary....If you think it will hurt him you are very wrong....

Funny. Can you provide "credible" proof that Bush senior pardoned himself?

Lmao

I would think Cohen's loyalty ended when Donald pretended he didn't know that he made the hush money payment.

So far, the only thing even remotely close to implicating Trump is an improper benefit resulting in a FEC violation, which is a federal crime, which can be pardoned by Trump.

They have blocked roto rooter from getting into the swamp. If it ever does, watch out. Roots and crocs will be flying for miles.
Lmao

Donald IS the swamp.

Funny. Can you provide "credible" proof that Bush senior pardoned himself?
Not only that but he fired 6 investigators that were performing a witch hunt against him and his staff...sounds familiar doesn't it?

US Constitution, Article II, Section 2...

"
...he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment."

Thank you for playing.

This is what you get in countries with a corrupt legal system run by kangaroo courts. The prosecution makes something up, the investigators fabricate what evidence they need and the judges make a finding of guilt. This is now distorted the democrats have made the judicial system.
Everything that was done was done by the book.
Legally and lawfully.
It’s extremely hard to get a warrant for a lawyer’s office and home none the less a president’s lawyer.
Trump has bastardized the DOJ and the CIA. His attacking our democratic institutions is exactly what despots do.
Trump’s mo is now: The buck stops anywhere but here.

Forum List

Back