Democrats are about to put a racist in charge of their party.

How many threads have you loons started about this? You just had a major victory. Stop melting down.
--------------------------------------------------------- gotta keep going after you guys in a nonrelenting fashion , this is no time for deplorables to become friendly with the enemy OldSchool .
I guess. Isn't it time for you to blitzkrieg the Jews and Blacks? Since they're trying to destroy white people according to you. Why haven't you started a thread about it?
-------------------------------------------------------- i never said anything about Jews and 'blacks' . I like Jews as the know how to kick azz . And blacks , lots of blacks and Jew sare great Americans OldSchool !!
Oh so we're going to pretend you never said the Jews and black people are trying to destroy white people?
------------------------------------------------- not pretending , i generally see black and white Americans or Americans of any skin color as my allies no matter what my skin color is . Course i only respect and associate with people in the USA that identify as Americans OldSchool .

I see you cite Newsmax for your source which is suspect. "These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy."
Newsmax
---------------------------------------------------------------- everything is SUSPECT but ellision is a muslim and took his oath of office on a koran after his election and that alone is enough reason to dislike , discard and work against 'ellison' Eloy
It is un-American to discriminate against people because of their religion.
------------------------------------------------------------------- so says a foreigner named Eloy !!

but a private American individual can discriminate as much as he likes Eloy !!

I see you cite Newsmax for your source which is suspect. "These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy."
Newsmax

Do you expect CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Huffington Post, Washington Post, NYTimes and all the other far left rag sites to report this?
No, because it is fake news.
No it isn't Just like pointing out Obama spent 20 years with a racist Head of the Church he went to that hates the USA. He even called him a father figure.

but a private American individual can discriminate as much as he likes Eloy !!
------------------------------------------ so an American individual not supporting 'ellison' because he is muslim is fine and dandy Eloy !!

How many threads have you loons started about this? You just had a major victory. Stop melting down.
--------------------------------------------------------- gotta keep going after you guys in a nonrelenting fashion , this is no time for deplorables to become friendly with the enemy OldSchool .
I guess. Isn't it time for you to blitzkrieg the Jews and Blacks? Since they're trying to destroy white people according to you. Why haven't you started a thread about it?
-------------------------------------------------------- i never said anything about Jews and 'blacks' . I like Jews as the know how to kick azz . And blacks , lots of blacks and Jew sare great Americans OldSchool !!
Oh so we're going to pretend you never said the Jews and black people are trying to destroy white people?
If he said it you should be able to link to him saying it.

------------------------------------------------- not pretending , i generally see black and white Americans or Americans of any skin color as my allies no matter what my skin color is . Course i only respect and associate with people in the USA that identify as Americans OldSchool .
I believe that I mistook you for a different poster. And I apologize. I'll delete my posts.

If he said it you should be able to link to him saying it.
I mistook him for a different poster and am going to delete earlier posts or ask a mod to if I can't.

I believe that I mistook you for a different poster. And I apologize. I'll delete my posts.
----------------------------------- thanks OldSchool but its no problem for me but i generally stay away from the racial stuff though .

----------------------------------- thanks OldSchool but its no problem for me but i generally stay away from the racial stuff though .
I made a mistake. I was thinking of the ptbw guy and I think I have him on ignore. I fucked up and I apologize.

Not just a racist - a terrorist sympathizer / supporter as well!

Tell us about Bannon lowlife scum of the earth

Prove it. Some racists quotes from him would do. Go find something he said that justifies that remark. I'll wait.

He doesn't want muslims coming to America
He doesn't want to help refugees.

Tell us about Bannon lowlife scum of the earth

Prove it. Some racists quotes from him would do. Go find something he said that justifies that remark. I'll wait.

He doesn't want muslims coming to America
He doesn't want to help refugees.

Still have no proof other than far left religious dogma!

Newsmax
---------------------------------------------------------------- everything is SUSPECT but ellision is a muslim and took his oath of office on a koran after his election and that alone is enough reason to dislike , discard and work against 'ellison' Eloy

So making sure granny doesn't die on the side of the street or that we believe in science makes us dangerous. man.

Newsmax
It is un-American to discriminate against people because of their religion.
------------------------------------------------------------------- so says a foreigner named Eloy !!
Yes, even foreigners know what is and is not American.

Not just a racist - a terrorist sympathizer / supporter as well!
:cuckoo:
What's crazy is reading and knowing his ties to terrorists and ignoring them, TOS.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...-anti-semitic-past-and-ties-to-radical-islam/

So you have no actual quotes just opinion pieces with nothing that supports the far left religious dogma.

Forum List

Back