AP: Cohen Fearful of Being 'Fall Guy'

Cohen and Trump have a lot to be fearful of. Trump can't pardon his way out of this mess - because New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is also on the case...
The president can pardon himself...Bush senior did it before pardoning Caspar Weinberger...Trump can and will pardon Flynn and Manafort too if it becomes necessary....If you think it will hurt him you are very wrong....

Can you spell OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? He can't pardon himself...dunce.

From what I've heard, one series of events into which investigators are looking is that pertaining to the timing of the Wikileaks release of Podesta emails coming so quickly on heels of the Access Hollywood (AH) tape. The emails were released about thirty minutes after the AH tape/story became public. There seems to be a question of whether Cohen coordinated with Assange to get the emails released as a way to "match" or take away some of the heat from the tape. Cohen's not having been formally part of the Trump campaign would explain why the matter was taken up by the NY Southern District rather than being addressed as part of Mueller's investigation.
Interesting.

I could see how that might implicate Cohen in conspiring with foreign nationals to get illegally obtained dirt from the DNC. It still doesn't get Trump. Even if Trump told Cohen to go get dirt, that is not evidence of a conspiracy unless Trump specifically told Cohen to call Assange and tell him to release the shit.
It still doesn't get Trump.
On the face of it, that's correct, but the "devil's in the details," as always.

Whether Trump would be implicated would depend whether Cohen undertook such an act at his behest, explicit or implicit. I think investigators think there may be a document among those obtained in yesterday's search of Cohen's offices, home, and phone(s) that indicates Trump made a implied/explicit request of that sort. If he did, carrying out such a request by way of pressing Assange to release the emails would make the whole set of related documents/communications no longer eligible for attorney-client privilege.
Hahahaha

He’s not in deep shit?
When was the last time a president’s lawyer office was raided?
He’s under a criminal investigation. The fact you don’t understand how serious that is shows just how fucking stupid you are
I'm stupid???? but it was you that didn't know that a president can pardon himself...
Let me share something with you. A President cannot be charged with a crime while in office, let alone convicted of one. A conviction is required for a Pardon. A President CAN be impeached and he cannot pardon himself from an Impeachment. Once impeached, he is no longer President....he can be charged with crimes then......but no longer has the power to pardon himself or anyone else.

I don't think that is correct. Clinton was Impeached but he continued as President. The Senate did not vote to remove him from office.

In 2019, the same will happen to the Orange King. The Democratically controlled House will impeach him and drag him through mud with a boat load of hearing which point out what a slug he is....he and his crime family.

Cohen told CNN on Tuesday that the FBI agents were “extremely professional, courteous and respectful” but acknowledged the experience was “upsetting to say the least.”

Even Cohen knows everything that was done was lawful and legit.
Trump, who has no knowledge or understanding of the law, disagrees.

Cohen told CNN on Tuesday that the FBI agents were “extremely professional, courteous and respectful” but acknowledged the experience was “upsetting to say the least.”

Hahahaha

Cohen will not go to jail for Trump. His loyalty ends now.
Cohen is already under investigation for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
Why are so many people that work for Trump dirty?
“ I pick the best people.”
Lmao

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/853779?section=politics&keywords=cohen-fall-guy-trump-raids&year=2018&month=04&date=10&id=853779&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
Fake news
The dead giveaway two words proving YOU have nothing.
And you and your fellow losers have what, exactly? I won't wait for it.

The word is trump was as furious as he has ever been after the raid. I would have love to see him turn burnt orange!

Have any of you righties ever noticed you never hear the line, “ ________told the Gateway Pundit on Tuesday. “

Yet that’s the dorks go to site to tell them what they want to hear.

Cohen is already under investigation for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
Lmao

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/853779?section=politics&keywords=cohen-fall-guy-trump-raids&year=2018&month=04&date=10&id=853779&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
But you are the fall guy Mr. Cohen, you are the fall guy.

Lmao

Fake news
The dead giveaway two words proving YOU have nothing.
And you and your fellow losers have what, exactly? I won't wait for it.

You don't need to wait for it. It will be along in time for the next Democratic House.

The word is trump was as furious as he has ever been after the raid. I would have love to see him turn burnt orange!
Just watching him make a total fool of himself in front of all that military personnel was good enough for me. They were supposed to be discussing Syria but the out of control Prez couldn’t help himself.
Fact checkers counted 11 lies and falsehoods during his rant.

Let me share something with you. A President cannot be charged with a crime while in office, let alone convicted of one. A conviction is required for a Pardon. A President CAN be impeached and he cannot pardon himself from an Impeachment. Once impeached, he is no longer President....he can be charged with crimes then......but no longer has the power to pardon himself or anyone else.
He can place a pardon on anyone convicted and he can announce a pardon prior to any court ruling making any court action a big waste of time...I never said he can pardon himself from impeachment but impeachment does not force a president from office...and usually harms the opposition party...so go for it!

Forum List

Back